PowerSchool is the fastest growing, most widely used student information system, serving tens of millions of students across the globe. PowerSchool Mobile improves parent engagement and student accountability with easy, instant access to real-time attendance, assignments, scores, grades, and more!
Parents or guardians with multiple students can align all students to a single account, eliminating the need to remember different login accounts and passwords to view student details!
Use PowerSchool Mobile to:
• Customize the dashboard view to gather your important information in one location
• Monitor changes to grades and attendance with push notifications
• Register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, or assignments
• See real-time updates of grades and attendance
• View assignment details
• Review teacher comments
• Check the school’s daily bulletin board
• View a full course schedule
• Monitor meal and fee balances
• View a calendar showing all assignment due dates
To use the PowerSchool Mobile app, your district must be running the PowerSchool Student Information System. If your district uses a different SIS, suggest they switch to PowerSchool!
POWERSCHOOL MOBILE REQUIREMENTS
• The school district running the latest supported PowerSchool SIS version
• The school district has enabled mobile access
• A wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States