CardioCoach uses your personal VO2 Max test results to accurately calculate calories burned during a workout, identify the types of calories you are burning (fats vs carbs), and analyze the future calories you will burn after each workout (EPOC).
Utilizing VO2 Max data to achieve meaningful results has never been easier! Download your VO2 Max test results to CardioCoach and you can take advantage of everything this exciting app has to offer:
* Utilize pre-designed workouts that adjust to your VO2 Max results
* Design custom workouts with the touch of a button
* Track calories burned and calories consumed with true accuracy
* Interface with MyFitnessPal and other calorie counting apps via GoogleFit
* Determine the TYPES of calories burned: FATS vs CARBS
* Calculate caloric afterburn (EPOC)
* Help monitor your progress with truly personalized plans
Workouts require the use of a Blue Tooth LE compatible Heart Rate monitor to view all data. KORR recommends the Polar H7, Mio Alpha, MyZones, Ot (Orange Theory), or Adidas Heart Rate monitors for best results.