project blue is a streaming audio client for JRiver Media Center (http://jriver.com/). Stream your favorite music and audio from your JRiver Media Center wherever you are!
Its features include:
* Reliable streaming from your home server running JRiver Media Center
* Caching of audio files during playback (new experimental ExoPlayer engine only)
* Synchronize audio from JRMC server to device
* Play local files when present and metadata match
* Updates server with now playing information
* Interfaces with Bluetooth remote control clients and Pebble watches
* Interfaces with apps that implement the Scrobble Droid interface (Simple Last.fm Scrobbler is my scrobbler of choice) for scrobbling to Last.fm or Libre.fm
* Intuitive layout
* Fully open source, all source can be viewed at https://github.com/namehillsoftware/projectBlue, pull requests and issue submissions welcomed!
Note: This application requires JRiver Media Center, and should mostly be compatible back to MC 20+