Viewing service types and quotes You cannot hit the back button one you go into a service type. The app needs to be closed and opened again.
Overpriced awful service My first mowing was late, but figured I'd stay with the service and see how it went. They literally never came back. Scheduled mowing for every two weeks and requested two quotes, but it's been a month. Decent idea for an app, but awful execution, unreliable workers, and zero customer service. Best they offered me was waiving their over grown fee that they were responsible for. No mention of sorry or discount for ignoring scheduled services for weeks. Also won't let me cancel from the app.
Horrible Service Half of the work that was agreed to was done. I called to inform them and they said the problem would be fixed. They then charged the full amount to card. I sent emails and made calls for almost 2 weeks. I was disconnected 3 times while being transferred to someone who could help because 3 to 4 other people I spoke don't have the authority to fix anything and are only there to give you the run around.
Excellent service. Quick and efficient. Samuel did a great job.
Can't cancel or change service from app Terrible customer service. They give no guarantees or refunds for poor work. There app is poorly made with no ability to upload pictures of work. Charged me without my authorization. Do not use.
Good implementation, a little expensive. Good results. Cancelled due to price, $40 a cut is a bit more than other companies charge.
* Improved experience when pausing service for winter
* Set community access and gate codes
* App size greatly reduced!
* Get images in service recommendations from your Provider
* Include images in your request for a quote for additional services for your property
* Get service recommendations for your property from your Lawn Care Provider
* Fix for app stuck on loading screen on Android devices <=5.1
* Send photos in messages with your provider
Instantly book lawn care and lawn maintenance services -- right from your phone.