The new Android phone app is here. It’s a faster, smarter and better lookin’ app for your phone. A new home screen makes it easier to navigate to the music. A Replay feature remembers the songs you played and when – great for workout playlists, kids' carpool songs, and more. Want to hear some new tunes? You’ll also have a constant feed of new music suggestions, album reviews and posts from our editorial music team.
All that said, don’t forget about our tablet app. It isn’t just a resized app; it’s a re-imagined experience. It’s more touchable, more engaging, with loads of content and new paths to music discovery.
Don’t take our word for it, you can try Napster FREE for 7 days and find out for yourself how awesome having unlimited music wherever you go is.
- A 7-day free trial
- Millions of songs to play online
- Save songs to offline when you have no connection
- Recommendations from our team of music obsessionals
- The latest new music added every Monday
- Easy to share music with your friends - Facebook, Twitter, you choose
- Your music syncs automatically between your mobile and computer
If you have an Android tablet, we have a specially designed app for you. Its not just a resized app but a new experience to take full advantage of the tablet size.
If you're already a Napster Unlimited plus Mobile member, just download the app and start listening.
If you’re new, visit www.napster.com to sign up for your free trial and then login to the app with your details.
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
O serviço conta com um catalogo de mais de 32 milhões de títulos dos mais variados gêneros, ampliado diariamente. Aqui é fácil buscar e encontrar suas músicas e artistas favoritos para criar playlists para todo tipo de ocasião.
O serviço conta ainda com sugestões e recomendações de playlists, rádios com programações exclusivas, rankings de músicas e biografias dos artistas nacionais e internacionais, além de referências musicais dos principais gêneros.
Com o modo offline, você também pode escutar música quando não tiver conexão à internet.
Não é preciso se preocupar-se com o pagamento, pois ele acontece através de sua fatura ou recarga.
- Serviço livre de anúncios
- Acesso a milhões de músicas
- A sua música sincronizada automáticamente entre o seu celular e computador
- Fácil compartilhar música com os seus amigos no Facebook, Twitter
- Recomendações do nosso time de experts em música
- Novas músicas diariamente
- Músicas, álbuns e playlists online e offline
Caso já seja assinante do Vivo Música By Napster, basta baixar o app e começar a ouvir música.
É necessário uma conta de testes ou uma assinatura válida. Requer uma conexão ativa à Internet, exceto no modo offline.
With the MTV Music app you can:
- Access millions of songs and thousands of audio books
- Listen to downloaded songs, albums, and playlists, even without Wi-fi connection.
- Build your personal library of favorite songs.
- All new releases every Friday
- Explore any genre in depth with new releases and top tracks.
- No ads!
- Exclusive 24h MTV Music Video Channel
- MTV’s exclusive artist videos
- TrackMatch identifies unknown songs, allows immediate saving into playlists
- Maximum sound quality – adjustable for on-and offline mode
- Radio – local and international radio stations
You can access the app by having a mobile service contract including the Music Flat with E-Plus, BASE, MTV Mobile, Yourphone, simyo or Ay Yildiz.
Already a member? Just install the app, sign in, and start listening!
© 2014 “Napster” and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. “MTV” and the MTV logo are registered trademarks of Viacom International
(Re)discover your music, get daily recommendations and playlists from our music experts, stream, import - do both simultaneously and in Lossless (FLAC)... indulge your ears!
New design, new interface.
This new application for Android is faster and more stable, with an improved search engine ! Qobuz Music lets you enjoy the integral Qobuz experience - the most unique online music service in the world.
Regarding the main features of the Qobuz app:
- Listen/Stream in high quality and import in CD quality (gapless)
- Qobuz Discoveries and Playlists
- Set up your local music library for listening to your music when no Wi-Fi/cellular connection is available - so you can enjoy your music at home or on the go, and even on a plane.
Qobuz.com is an online music service offering unlimited music, high quality downloads, a wealth of exclusive editorial content, digital booklets, a comprehensive catalogue of albums across all genres, including all major and all independent labels.
-- Listen to any music you want, any time you want
-- Stream from your phone, the web, your car, and home audio devices
-- Download unlimited playlists and songs straight to your device to never miss a beat
-- Stream great high-quality music to any device
-- Find new artists, albums, and songs every day
-- Share favorite tracks on Twitter! Your friends & followers can stream full length songs from the Twitter app for free
-- Create radio stations from your favorite artist or song, streamed directly to your device
-- Skip as often as you want. No limits
-- Plus...thousands of live AM/FM radio stations from across the planet
-- No ads, Ever
“If you're looking for a music app where you can completely mold it's setting and variety to your liking then you've stumbled upon the PERFECT app.”
“By far my fav music app!”
“I love the ability to listen to as many songs as many times as I want with no ads. Having the ability to download albums, songs and playlist for offline listening is great.”
“Rhapsody unRadio - This is a must-have for any music lover. The categories, genres, artists, and selections are a collectors dream!”
“I was delighted to find live streams from fine arts stations such as WFMT & WQXR, in addition to great curated music channels.”
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rhapsody
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rhapsody
Qobuz.com is an online music service: subscriptions for unlimited streaming, high-quality downloads, music magazine. Its comprehensive catalogue covers all music genres, including all the major labels and a great many independent labels.
Qobuz is the only service in the world to offer unlimited streaming in true CD Quality (FLAC 16 bits/44 kHz), through its Qobuz Hi-Fi subscription.
The Qobuz app for Android smartphones and tablets enables you to enjoy your Purchases and Hi-Fi subscription in CD Quality, even when you are on the go and not connected.
* PW protected SqueezeBox Servers
* Fast library browse/search
* MySqueezeBox.com support
* Apps support
* Auto mute on calls
For SBS 7.5 - 7.7
See the link below for documentation.
REQUIRES A LOGITECH SQUEEZEBOX!
If you have any problem with SqueezeCommander, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will sort this out!
Or use the SlimDevices/SqueezeBox forum:
English support thread:
German support thread:
If you want to request an enhancement or report a bug, please use the SqueezeCommander tracker:
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
*Screenshots do not show album covers to avoid copyright violations, the app itself will still display the album covers.
Formerly Squeeze Control.
Owners of the previous app, please email me for a refund of the original purchase, if you want to purchase this one. Currently Google will only allow me to refund orders as old as October 24th, 2013.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.8). A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a Squeezebox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Android Wear Support
- Chromecast support (Now Playing display only, no audio)
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- Can be controlled by Tasker. For more info: http://angrygoatapps.com/sqzctrl_tasker.html
- Available in English and German
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS. This is especially true if you have a large library (more than 10000 songs)
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the Squeezebox Receiver, Boom.
Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.
With Rdio, you can:
- Enjoy endless stations based on artists, genres, moods and themes, along with You FM, your own personalized station.
- Play albums, songs, and playlists.
- Listen on your phone, tablet, computer, and other devices such as Sonos and Chromecast.
- Download songs for offline listening.
- Follow friends, artists, and other music lovers.
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
NuVo makes getting right to the music you love easy through convenient control of your NuVo Wireless Whole Home Audio system. This unique control application offers you wireless control of the limitless variety of music available through your NuVo Whole Home Audio Players (sold separately) in any room of your home. Play any music selection from your iTunes or Windows Media Player, and even access audio from the Internet all throughout your home. Enjoy the listening freedom.
Using your Android smartphone or tablet you can select and play any of these music options anywhere you choose.
• iTunes library
• Windows Media Audio library
• Deezer (subscription required)*
• Napster (subscription required)*
• SiriusXM (subscription required)*
• Rhapsody (subscription required)*
As much as you love your music, you need to have full access and control of it. Grab your personal Android smartphone or tablet and browse away: play music on your patio, scroll through your personal album collection, tune in to stations from around the globe or even create your very own personal Pandora station. With this app, you turn your device into the controller, choosing the music to play, plus when and where to play it. Listen in one room, or in multiple areas throughout the house. Enjoy the same song, or let everyone in your family select their own preference…simultaneously. It’s your music, the way you want it, and the NuVo control app just gets you closer to it.
Just start up your app and it will discover your Players , bringing the full music management capability to the palm of your hand. It's that simple. Your music is at your fingertips and can follow you throughout your home.
• Control of your music library, power , volume, playlists, pause, next, mute
• Control of music in each area of your home
• Multiple sources of music to choose from
• Pandora station customization
• Ability to search your music by artist name, album, genre or favorites
• Now playing display with album art, artist name, station or album
NuVo uses Wi-Fi to control your music anytime and anywhere.
Required: NuVo Players P100, P200, P3100, or P3500.
*Streaming service subject to geographic availability.
Portions of this software are provided by 3rd parties.
Platinum Software Copyright © Plutinosoft LLC, 2007. All rights reserved.
This software and documentation constitute an unpublished work and contain valuable trade secrets and proprietary information belonging to Plutinosoft. None of the foregoing material may be copied, duplicated or disclosed without the express written permission of Plutinosoft.
The NAD BluOS Controller App brings your music to life. Simply connect your Android tablet or phone to your home network and follow the setup instructions for full-featured control of your network-connected NAD BluOS music systems. This app will search your network and find compatible NAD devices for a smarter music experience that fuses decades of HiFi research and innovation with the world’s most advanced audio software.
With the NAD BluOS Controller App everything is at your fingertips: on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, thousands of live TuneIn® radio stations from around the world, downloadable studio master recordings with wireless access from HDtracks® andHighresaudio®, plus NAD’s expanding collection of the world’s best music services including Deezer®, JUKE®, Murfie®, Napster®,Qobuz®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, Slacker Radio®, Spotify®, TIDAL®, and WiMP®.
It’s one app that will change the way you listen to music with your NAD – forever.
Sold in over 80 countries, NAD Electronics was founded in 1972 by a collective of audio-industry specialists: manufacturers, retailers, distributors, musicians and music lovers. The brand is world-renowned for its award-winning line of high quality components for audio, home theatre and custom installation applications. With over 40 years of audio design expertise, NAD products consistently deliver outstanding performance, innovation, value and simplicity.