* Supports all standard audio formats like MP3, WAV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, ASF, WMA, M4A with AAC or Apple LossLess converted by an internal Cirrus DAC with a 24 bit/192kHz resolution
* Recognizes existing music on smartphones, PCs, and storage devices via home network or USB drive
* Has an import function for existing play lists, adopts the tagging data from existing collections like iTunes
* Enables limitless music enjoyment through a constantly changing selection of music services like simfy, Napster, MTV Music, and Last.FM as well as local and Internet radio
* Can be expanded using additional loudspeakers from Raumfeld or other manufacturers (as long as the loudspeakers support DLNA/uPnP)
* Existing systems can be integrated, devices without network function can be connected via line-in
* Regular free firmware updates via Internet keep the system up-to-date and future-proof the technology.
* Supported by an extensive and regularly updated online handbook (raumfeld.com/service/online-handbuch) as well as a dedicated support team reachable by email (email@example.com) and phone (+49 (0)30 – 300 930 400)