With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Eine für Alles! Mit der iComfort-App machen Sie Ihr Smartphone zur Schaltzentrale.
Zum Betrieb der iComfort App benötigen Sie:
• Ihr Android-Smartphone
• Das REV iComfort-Gateway und die REV iComfort-Funkschaltempfänger für Ihre Verbraucher
• Zugriff auf Ihr Heimnetzwerk per W-LAN oder VPN
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
À tout moment, vous pourrez :
- Consulter la température intérieure de votre logement
- Ajuster la température de chauffage pour plus de confort
- Adapter la programmation de votre chauffage à votre mode de vie
- Signaler vos absences pour éviter de chauffer inutilement
Les conditions nécessaires pour utiliser cette application :
- Être client gaz et/ou électricité GDF SUEZ DolceVita avec une offre DolceConfort
- Avoir l’équipement (thermostat, box et relais) du service Thermostat Connecté DolceVita installé à votre domicile
Recommandation particulière :
Pour profiter au mieux de l’application Thermostat Connecté DolceVita, nous vous recommandons d’utiliser une version d’Android 4.0 ou supérieure.
The new ecobee residential mobile app can be used to monitor and control your ecobee Smart, Smart Si, and ecobee3 thermostats from anywhere, anytime on your Android phone.
Remotely edit virtually all of your thermostat's settings, including desired indoor temperature, humidity level, system status, system mode, and how long you would like your fan to stay on for.
View your current schedule and temperature settings as well as current local weather and 4-day weather forecast. No separate weather app required.
Use the Quick Changes menu to set your thermostat to Away when you're stepping out for a while, or create a specific schedule for when you're on vacation. Save money and energy no matter how long you're away from home.
If you have multiple thermostats you can switch between them and view detailed information for each thermostat, including current temperature, desired temperature, and network status.
For the first time ever, you can now use the mobile app to:
• Create an account and register your thermostat
• Create and edit your schedule and comfort settings
• Add thermostats and manage them in groups
• Setup your preferences for alerts and reminders
• More detailed information about your thermostat(s) including name, serial number, and firmware version
• Quick changes menu to set your thermostat to Home or Away with one tap
http://www.vimar.com - http://gestione-energia.vimar.it/
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Whilst I appreciate the income received from surveys and ads, I do understand they can become annoying. If you wish to stop them altogether, then simply purchase this app, and they will be disabled in all applications by Lennox Corporation.
REPEAT NOTE: This will only work for applications updated or released on or after the 22nd of October, 2014. I hope to have everything updated as soon as possible, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.
Thank you for supporting Lennox Corporation :)
Compatibile con cronotermostati Fantini Cosmi gestiti via SMS.
Download the INSTEON for Hub app, connect your INSTEON Hub, select your favorite INSTEON devices for your home, and enjoy!
The INSTEON Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there, when you're at work, or out of town.
The INSTEON for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to automatically configure your Hub and router for remote access - so simple, anyone can do it.
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add a wireless camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The INSTEON cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision. Setting up this camera within the INSTEON for Hub app is the easiest setup that you have ever seen!
The INSTEON Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the INSTEON Hub.
The INSTEON for Hub app features video installation wizards that walk you through setup of many INSTEON devices.
Detailed INSTEON app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Easy to follow onscreen wizards for fast setup
•INSTEON Thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with INSTEON Adapter)
•Ability to add INSTEON/Smarthome indoor and outdoor IP camera
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Add a timer for on/off/days of week
•Auto-detect of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Receive SMS/Email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Cloud service provides access via multiple devices without reconfiguration
•Works over WiFi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Supports hundreds of INSTEON devices
•Technical support and feedback email link within the app
Skyport Comfort Control features include:
✔ Simple, easy to use control of the thermostat.
✔ Current weather and forecast is displayed for each location.
✔ Monitor energy use.
✔ Send personal texts directly to the thermostat’s display, such as: "I will be home at 6pm for dinner".
✔ Receive alerts when the space where the thermostat is located is too hot or cold.
✔ Turn on/off time period programming or vacation settings.
✔ Emails may be configured to go to your HVAC service provider when service is needed.
Compatible with Venstar ColorTouch thermostat models: T5800 & T6800.
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Comfort Sync app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one-touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Comfort Sync thermostat to use the Comfort Sync app. The Comfort Sync thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Comfort Sync thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.mycomfortsync.com
With the Comfort Sync app you will have the ability to:
•Adjust the temperature from anywhere
•Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
•Select the program you wish to run
•Put the system into an energy savings away mode when no one is home
•Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
•Document Library - Find all of the technical, warranty and marketing documents you need. Includes wiring diagrams, technical specifications, installation instructions, service literature, user manuals, application and design guidelines, brochures and more!
•OEM Repair Parts - Lookup OEM repair parts instantly with a serial, model or part number.
•Real-Time Pricing and Availability - Access your pricing and expected arrival date or find out if your item is available at a PartsPlus store near you.
•Ordering - Easy ordering on the go. Ship to your location or pickup at your local store. Don’t have a Lennox account yet? No problem. You can still get the products you need by ordering with your credit card. No need to re-enter your credit card number each time you order, just save it for future use.
•Saved Lists - Create, access and email saved lists for quick ordering. That’s right, you can even access saved lists created by your team or created on the desktop version of DaveNet.com.
•Find a Store - Locate your nearest PartsPlus store and see turn by turn driving directions for a quick pick up.
•Residential Matchup Tool - Find information and system matches with ease.
•Commercial Quick Quote - Fast, accurate quotes anytime, anywhere.
•Warranty Coverage Lookup - Determine the warranty coverage with just a serial number.
The Lennox Prodigy® Control System is now accompanied by the Lennox Prodigy app providing immediate access to valuable technical information to help you save time and money on service calls. Whether you need videos that show how the Lennox Prodigy Control System is operated in different modes, or access to FAQs and technical literature, the Lennox Prodigy app provides a single source for all of your needs. Troubleshooting guides and a searchable list of configuration parameters minimize your need for any printed materials at the job site.
With the Prodigy app, you will now be able to:
- Watch how-to videos
- Access Prodigy related technical literature
- Review alarm lookup tables with step by step troubleshooting guide
- Search a list of configuration parameters with detailed description
- Visit Frequently Asked Questions
Note that this app will not directly connect to the Lennox Prodigy Control System. The app is a central database of technical, service, installation, and troubleshooting guides.
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Lennox iComfort app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one- touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to use the Lennox iComfort app. The Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.myicomfort.com
With the Lennox iComfort app you have the ability to:
* Adjust the temperature from anywhere
* Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
* Select the program you wish to run
* Put the system into an energy saving away mode before you leave the house
* Return the system to your program or normal operation before you get home
* Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
App features include:
• Have instant access to the Lennox® Dealer nearest you
• Calculate how much a Lennox® heating or cooling system can save you in energy costs
• Explore Lennox® products
• Learn about current promotions and financing information
• Save your preferred products and dealers
• View current Lennox TV commercials
• Descriptions on the advanced features that make Lennox Residential products the choice for leading quality and efficiency
• Animated charts and graphs showing the benefits delivered by our products, including exclusive solar-ready air conditioners and heat pumps
• Detailed specifications and warranty information
• 3D rotation of product images
• Video demos of product technologies
• Quick links to the Lennox dealer nearest you