[LG U +] Electronic Document Service?
Tax invoices, orders (orders), standing, trading statements, a service that provides convenience to customers, such as off-line electronic document based on a qualified certificate document by shortening working hours and costs of such contracts. Now, via a PC, smartphone, tablet PC device, anytime, anywhere can easily and quickly access the electronic contracts, electronic tax invoice features.
[How to use the service;
- Existing Electronic Document Customer: already available in the LG U Plus electronic document Up Customer Service immediately if you are installing the app.
- New electronic document customers: members ahnisiramyeon LG U Plus will be available after registering on the website of electronic documents. (Website address: http://edocu.uplus.co.kr)
1. Agreement viewed
- Transmission with you: You can sign query / verify and electronic contract issued to the successful bidder.
- Inbox: allows you to view / electronic signature verification and / handwritten received a contract from the successful bidder.
- Complete library: You can query / verify the completion of all contractual documents signed by the parties.
2. The written agreement
- The contract registration form on the Web, you can create the agreement and select contractors.
- Registration form is not supported by the mobile. You can register to use the website.
3. Tax Invoice Lookup
- Issued a sales / purchases (tax) bill can be viewed / check.
- You can accept a reverse issue tax invoice.
- Email / supports faxing capabilities.
4. The tax invoice
- It can be issued with an electronic signature of sales / purchases (tax) bill.
5. Notification Settings
- You can check in real time the electronic contract document step-by-step progress to Push Notification settings.
- You can check the service announcements.
- This application has been launched to progress through the ship sufficient documentation and documents received from the testing of Android based smartphones. However, specific smartphone features, so that errors may occur, in which case, please contact customer service (1644-7882).
- Mobile network (3G, 4G, etc.) through the "U + electronic document" may result in data call, depending subscription apps drive your carrier plan type kid.
- Must be accredited certificate is installed on the mobile device in order to use the electronic signature of the "U + electronic documents."
- To also take the certificate to the mobile installation "of the Korea Information Certification (KICASign)" app, and authenticate the connection from the PC to the Korea Information Certificate Management page (http://www.signgate.com) "smartphones certificate copy." you can use the feature. Please refer to the website details,
Other U + mobile app usage and electronic documentation If you have any questions concerning electronic documents Customer Center (1644-7882) or the Main
Haejusimyeon will create an article, contact the online inquiry board.
(Customer Service hours of operation on weekdays 09:00 to 18:00, lunch 12:00 to 13:00)
U + electronic documents through a variety of convenient services improvements and updates over the future of valuable feedback from customers
We will provide the service. I sincerely thank you for always using our LG U + electronic documents.