CONSOLE QUALITY GAMING! Playing with 5ghz wifi makes the game run EXACTLY like it would be on my desktop. Using a gtx970 the games run very smoothly. There are a few problems with connecting from time to time, just make sure you port forward and update gfe to the latest versions. I wouldn't recommend using this with anything other than a 5G connection, I also recommend using a gamesir remote control to mount the phone during play. With this app and a gamesir you will have the greatest experience.
Works amazing but So my PS3 controller is synced to my PC via Bluetooth dongle with scptoolkit which emulates it as a Xbox 360 controller, and some games don't respond to the ps3 controller while streaming but work fine otherwise, such as Witcher 3. Can you please fix this issue? Thanks! Great app btw, keep up the good work.
how does this work so well :p like all of the problems are on nvidia's side, and they're all quite minor. like I had to disable then reenable shield streaming on my pc to get it to show up, etc
Its pretty nice and awesome to be honest. I use it on my GPD XD to play games on my big screen television downstairs. I keep on running into the same problem though that is that the app continues to freeze or the GPD XD itself does. Either way this app is amazing.
It's kinda good. I'm saying that because whatever I do, my on screen controller buttons are not working.. How do i make them work so I can move in the games I'm playing?
Super impressed how native it felt on my TV, my TV is connected to a android set top via lan, and im getting full 60 fps @ 1080 no lag,,occasionally i do get a micro stutter for like 2 seconds but cant complain, awesome props to the developer
- Reduce decoder latency on Qualcomm devices running Android 6.0 and later
- Fix help launcher crashes
- Add support for launcher shortcuts on Android 7.1
- Add links to Moonlight documentation for error troubleshooting
- Fix black screen when trying to stream with the remote display asleep
- Fix button mappings on Xbox One S controllers with the latest firmware
- Fix inability to press the same button on different gamepads simultaneously
- Improved support for PS4 controllers