Customization for controls is non-existent. How am I supposed to use the mouse properly when streaming to my phone? The sensitivity is to low; needs gestures to translate scroll, right click etc.
Works great; the only solution I can find to stream NVIDIAgames to my GalaxyTab
Just perfect. Customisable controls would make it beyond perfect!
Low latency on good networks, and not bad visual quality when streaming. I've had a better experience with this than steam link for a quality reference.
Works flawlessly, great job. :)
Simply the best game stream app out there! Its updated constantly to provide best support and optimization. A few problem occur when GFE stops responding, but the quality it provides is top notch. Id like to see a swipe-out keyboard to be able to enter game login passwords etc in the future and maybe a lower than 720 stream resolution for people that dont have that much mobile data at hand. I use around 400mb in one game session on the way to work with lowest settings 720@1Mbit. Looking forward to many more great updates!! Devs keep up the good work!!
- Fixed PC pairing issue and control stream establishment failure
- Fixed crashes on MediaTek Android TVs at 50 Hz
- Fixed crashes on Samsung devices with Knox blocking USB access
- Change to frame rendering logic to reduce latency and micro-stutter on some devices
- Fixed HEVC detection on some Qualcomm devices
- IMPORTANT: For streaming over the Internet, there is a new port you must forward: TCP 48010
Watch India’s most loved original web series & videos from TVF & other creators