Easy to use, free, interactive metronome with enhanced loudness, subdivisions, accents, rests/pauses and smart visualization for both professionals and casual users.
Compose your own rhythms and add them to your collection. Time signature and number of beats are freely changeable. You can start very quickly by selecting one of the 15 subdivisions. Touch the visualized beats to select them and then change the rhythm by creating accents or rests and this while the metronome is playing. This allows you to playfully study even complex rhythms. All this on a single simple interface.
You can save your compositions and edit, preview them. Every rhythm you created gets visualized in circular manner as well as in real music notation. Hint: Hold your phone in landscape to get the most out of this feature.
Tired of overloaded metronome screens, packed with features but the one you need is hard to find? Then you will enjoy the Beatronome's slim and intuitive design.
When you are into music, you will love the fact that every setting is displayed based on real music notation.
Whether you are practising an instrument like drums, piano, guitar or violin or just need a good click for your workout like exercise, running or yoga, the Beatronome is the perfect tool for you.
Touch the ring to change the rhythm!
★ Highlights & Features:
• No ads, no permissions, no personal data → simply free
• Precise and accurate timing
• Loud and audible click sound → cuts through all frequencies
• 4 ways to set bpm
+ tap your own tempo (TAP)
+ plus minus button
+ tempo wheel,
+ keyboard input
• Appealing interactive and user-friendly design → one turn is one measure
• Custom time signature: 4/4, 3/4, 6/8, 7/8 ...
• Create own rhythm patterns: with up to 16 beats
• Each beat can be: a full note, two half notes, triplets or four sub beats
• Each sub click can have 3 different accents or be muted
• Very large tempo range: 30.. 540 bpm → suitable for speed practice
• Very lightweight
• Dedicated volume control
• Bpm interval for plus/minus button → for quick tempo steps
• Keep display always on
I would really appreciate if you rate this app or leave a review. That allows me to continuously improve this app. You can always write a mail or leave feedback in the comments. Enjoy using the Beatronome!