- Received email quickly from support stating they were having issues this morning. Both cameras are back up and running and are working normally again. Thank you for the quick response and fix. -It was working fine yesterday, but when I woke up today it says I am offline and have no internet connection. I have reset my connections and am able to connect all other devices but both my cameras still have no connection. Please fix this as I have 2 kids I use these cameras for. Now it connects, but cannot access LIVE view. I can only access clips that have been captured.
Circle works good. But...it goes offline, everyday. Not sure why, there's wifi, it's on the charging base, etc... Online help, is not helpful says to reset... kind of hard to do if not near camera.. and how do you direct video to an external hard drive? How to make daily brief more than 60 seconds?
Now working - after server downtime. Normally works quite well. Only downside is that their is no official way to report server down type scenarios. I tried raising a ticket on their Support portal - but kept getting errors.
24/3 now insits i'm offline when i'm not! Update to original review below: Logi have been very communicative, much more than I expected from a large company, using screen prints and logs they have fixed the issue! Very impressive response, and software works well and as expected now. Orig review: Since the latest update only my iphone gets the smart alerts, the 2 android phoned don't. And viewing today, my iphone shows an activity bubble at 11.45am , my parents entering the room, the two android phones show no alert bubbles at all today.
It was working fine yesterday but when I woke up today out keeps saying that I do not have an internet connection. I tried with 3 different Wi-Fi signals and my mobile data and it keeps say no internet connection. I am still able to use my phones internet browser no problem
I like the concept and functionality of the cameras but they go offline too much for my liking, I have strong WiFi at home 200mbps + so this shouldn't be the case. Update: not working again saying My Circle Servie is under maintenance? So now my house is vulnerable due to the unreliability of Logitech. Still stands as of 2/15/17 smh every single day 1 of my 3 cameras stays offline for almost an hour worth of time every day between the 3. The one that stays off the most is literally right next to my netgear orbi router ($399.99 router) Update: more app issues and no cameras working at home again thanks to the poor servers. I will be selling my 3 logi circle cameras and not looking back.
- See the Wi-Fi network and Time zone used by your camera under "More Settings" in the camera menu. Tap the item to get steps to change it.
- Performance improvements for older devices.
- Improvements around troubleshooting screens.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
We're transforming the way people experience music, together, out in the world.
Companion app for SmartCar Mount that unlocks the full potential of Android Auto