Easily cash in wherever you are with your smartphone or tablet, face to face or remotely. A cost-effective alternative to using a payment terminal and/or to offer your customers a simplified payment experience.
How it works
1. With the Payzen by Lyra application, create a payment link
2. Share it with your customer through a QR code or send it by SMS, WhatsApp, email or your favorite channel.
3. Your customer only has to click on the link or scan the QR code to make the payment on a secure web page.
You can view in real time the progress of the payment requests for an optimal follow-up.
An ideal solution for door-to-door sales, delivery, remote points of sale, booking by phone, invoice payment or unpaid reminders!
The advantages of PayZen by Lyra
· More than 150 payment methods available (bank cards, wallet, prepaid cards, lunch vouchers, Chèques-vancance connect, sepa direct debit with e-mandate signature...)
· Multi-currency with dynamic currency conversion available
· Multilingual application
· Multi-shops: one application to access all your shops
· Ability to share the link on your other preferred and private channels such as Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Telegram....
· Highly secure payment page: PCI DSS and 3DS2
Features in details
· Payment requests
· Requests for a payment method registration
· Payment and payment method registration requests
· Payment status: sent, in progress, paid, cancelled, refused, expired
· Details available for each payment request created
· Advanced customization: link expiration date, language choice, payment validation choice (automatic or manual), capture delay
· Compatible with the hosted page including data collect form
Connected with a powerful back office
Get an access to the PayZen back office with the same login/password for even more features:
· Cancel, refund or duplicate payments
· Accounting export
· Republish a payment ticket
· Advanced preferences and customization
Access to this application requests to a PayZen subscription including payment orders and a distance contract.
It can be used in addition to a website or on its own.
PayZen is a solution published by the Lyra Group, expert and leader in secure payments. Founded in 2001, Lyra has an international presence through its 11 subsidiaries and manages:
+ 250,000 e-commerce sites worldwide
+ 20 billion payments per year
+ 4 million payment terminals worldwide
Its services are PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, Visa, MasterCard certified and approved by the GIE Cartes Bancaires.