Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
DataVault for Android delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
** 24 Hour money back guarantee!!!!
The app is user friendly and easy to use.
Features:Search,Auto lock,Change Master Key, Secret Key recovery, Import/Export and many more features ...
Keywords:Vault, Guard, Secure, Keeper, Safe, Shield, Password, Password Keeper, Password Store, Password Vault, Password Bank, Password Shield, Password Protection, Password Security, Password Safe, Password Manager, Password
If you are planning to rebuild/hard reset your phone/device then read app's web site to backup your password data first.
"A powerful data encryption tool that will serve you well into the future" - Appsaddicts.com
"Attractive user interface that is similar to your iPhone's Contacts app" - BrightHub.com
"Worth Every Penny" - Paranoid Lifestyle
"A Five! ... The recently added sync capability sets this app ahead of the pack." - Uprpm
"Excellent product... Configurable, easy to use and secure... Highly recommended." - Bronxer
✓ 256-bit AES Encryption and secure password protection for 100% of your data
✓ Personalized categories to match your organizational style
✓ Customizable entries including usernames, passwords, websites, notes, etc, or create your own fields
✓ Store any information you want - no restrictive templates required!
✓ Full text searching and recently-viewed entry list
✓ Secure random password generator
✓ Quick copy / paste between applications
✓ Launch websites, telephone calls, and emails straight from App
✓ 40 professionally designed color icons for personalizing categories and entries
✓ Native look and easy to use interface
✓ Synchronization and backup over WiFi with Strip for OS X and Strip for Windows
✓ Synchronization over Dropbox™ (free Dropbox account required)
✓ Synchronization over Google Drive™ (free Google account required)
STRIP for Android is designed to work seamlessly with STRIP Desktop, a simple yet elegant application for Windows and Mac OS X. STRIP Desktop lets you synchronize your information WIFI or using Dropbox™ between multiple devices, backup data, import, and export from CSV spreadsheet files. STRIP Desktop is available as a separate purchase - check out http://getstrip.com for more details and a product tour!
If you don't use STRIP desktop you can still backup your STRIP database for free using the Dropbox or Google Drive sync feature.
SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST:
STRIP is the only Password Manager and Data Vault that uses open source, peer-reviewed full-database encryption technology. Called SQLCipher, the data store for STRIP uses established security practices like CBC mode encryption, PBKDF2 key derivation, randomized initialization vectors, and unique per-database salts. It further takes advantage of the widely trusted and peer-reviewed OpenSSL for cryptographic functions.
Even if you don't understand what all this security jargon means, you can rest assured that we do. Can you say the same about other Password Managers? Learn more at getstrip.com.
Easy, Powerful, Fast and Secure!
Personal Manager allows you to store:
• Account and Password Web
• Credit Cards
• Account and Password of your bank
• Account and Password PC
- PROTECT THE APPLICATION WITH A PASSWORD to your liking, with the ability to change it when you want and this allows you to be the only one to access the application!
- E 'was used advanced security method and therefore also in case of loss or if you want to pay your device to your friend, no one will ever access your data!!
- You can edit and / or delete the various input data at any time and with utter simplicity!
- You have inserted the ability to export and import the file containing all the information you have stored, and the database is exported to the SD card of your device and you can find it in the folder (password.manager / database / Password.db).
Copy this file to your PC or a USB to always have a backup copy that you can import into your device at any time!
Using the buttons you can copy to the clipboard of your device every single temporary password or account allowing you to paste data into other applications or websites!
*** If you have any advice on how to improve the application or graphic problems, etc. .. do not hesitate to contact me, i will solve immediately.
Password manager, account manager, credit cards, Pc, Bank
B-Secure Vault is ideal for banking details, software keys, usernames and passwords, etc
Un-installing the app wipes all encrypted data.
Upgrade to create your own custom categories and enjoy maximum flexibility.
SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
Similar to Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
Admin windows network user accounts and computers from any android phone or tablet (wifi, vpn or other network connection).
-Set user Passwords
-Undo Password Lockouts
-Enable or Disable users
-Edit User attributes (address, phone #, misc contact attribs)
-Adjust Group Membership (members and memberOf)
-Use computer objects to remote control domain computers (RDP/VNC apps supported; see additional info)
-Directory Search for User/Group/Computer
-Explorer "Tree Style" view
-Move, Delete and Undelete Objects (tombstone objects)
-Simple find only Locked users
-Supports TLS, SSL, or non-encrypted sessions
-Supports all current AD versions and functional modes
-Save connection settings for multiple directories.
-Unlimited directory size (result size adjustable)
-No server software required; utilizes Native Active Directory LDAP provider.
-Standard Wifi or VPN network access, no abnormal firewall configurations.
*Free version does not save connection definitions or settings long term(forgetful free version). Full version is availiable here: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.bealsystems.ADUserManager
*If you experience problems, please email me using the contact form http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=15
This is a Windows Admin tool, intended for use by network administrators and various IT professionals. Valid credentials are required to connect to a windows domain.
ActiveDir connects to any Windows Server Active Directory via an LDAP connection. No additional software is required; however Active Directory Services does require a basic certificate configuration to enable encryption (req'd to set passwords). This is typical started by adding the AD Certificate or Certificate Services role.
*RDP and VNC functions are provided by Yongtao Wang's remote tools. All 5 rdp/vnc tools are supported and auto-detected when present, selecting pro over lite/ad supported. Passing the current credentials (effectively SSO) only functions on Pro and Enterprise versions. http://www.remotespark.com/android_solution.html (also available on Android Market)
*TLS Unavailable Error most likely indicates the domain controller isn't capable of LDAP encryption. A connection can usually be made by disabling TLS and SSL in the connection profile. This will allow a non-encrypted connection with the drawback that AD LDAP will not perform password updates without encryption.
To enable LDAP Encrpytion (TLS and SSL):
*Active Directory Certificate Services should be added to one domain controller to provide SSL/TLS security, which is needed to set passwords. In many environments this requirement may already be in place, if not adding a private Enterprise-CA for your organization is a fairly simple process. More information is availiable in our FAQ here: http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=12
*ActiveDir is bound by the Active Directory Security policies that regulate directory security, authentication and object visibility. Valid credentials must be used to gain required access to the AD system, standard (non-admin) user accounts can be used, under normal security permissions standard accounts cannot alter data without being granted Administrator or Special access.
(*)Active Directory and Windows Server are a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
It’s possible to use both one-time mobile verification codes over Text Messages (SMS) and/or personal questions & answers.
Your company must have Specops Password Reset Server 6.1 or later in order to use this application.
Specops Password reset has been awarded “Best of TechEd” 2009, and was finalist 2010 and 2012.
More from developer
Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
View, create, edit and delete requests.
Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
Work logs, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Self-Service Unlock Account
- Password Synchronizer
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Change Password
You must have ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 5.0 or later installed in your corporate network to use this app.
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, over-the-air (OTA) upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings wirelessly
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.