• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Keep your information in sync on all your devices using Dropbox or Wi-Fi syncing:
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msevensoftware.com. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac available at the low price of $14.99 USD using the $5 off coupon you receive when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Safely store passwords, credit cards, IDs and more in one safe place
• Login to apps and websites in seconds
• Use your digital wallet to make secure payments on the go
• Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
• Create strong passwords for all your accounts
We take your security seriously
• Dashlane protects your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
• Only you have access to your information – there is no record of your Dashlane password anywhere
• Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
• Compatible with Google Authenticator
• Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
• Learn more about our security: https://www.dashlane.com/security
Dashlane is free to download and use on any device.
Premium gives you:
• Sync across all your devices
• Secure cloud backup for your account
• Access to your passwords on our website
• Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at https://www.dashlane.com/premium
Questions? Visit https://support.dashlane.com
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
LastPass offers password management for teams, called LastPass Enterprise. With LastPass Enterprise, companies benefit from:
• A central admin console to manage employee accounts
• Simplified, secure sharing of passwords among team members
• Configurable security policies to restrict access and set requirements
• Active Directory integration for automated user provisioning
Learn more at https://lastpass.com/enterprise.
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
★★★★★ "Great app!!! :-) Intuitive design. Easy to sync. Each update makes the program better & better."
★★★★★ "The best APP If you have several accounts with passwords and other information... I give 10 stars if was possible."
★★★★★ "Great App, Great Support I love this app. I like the fact that I can synchronize the encrypted password/information database across desktop and mobile devices."
"Ascendo doesn’t just sit back and rest on its laurels; its recent update to DataVault brings in some pretty cool features." Tre Laurence, Android Rundown
DataVault Password Manager delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
Notes on using RoboForm for Android:
- A RoboForm Everywhere account is required.
- RoboForm runs in its own browser because the native Android browser does not allow any integration.
- RoboForm also integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- RoboForm also works in Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm addon into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
Store your password simply!
This app allows you to store passwords for your online accounts easily and securely on your device.
It also allows you to export your data and protecting them with passwords import from simple text files.
This app is Free and Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public License V.3
You can find the source code here:
SafeInCloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: Free Desktop Application + Mobile Application for Phones and Tablets.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption (AES)
◆ Cloud Synchronization (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform (Android, iOS)
◆ Free Desktop App (Windows, Mac)
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full cloud or local full Wi-Fi synchronization (and backup) of your secure “wallets” between Android devices and desktop computers using the additional PC version (sold separately), eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Sync your data seamlessly over the cloud (Dropbox) or via Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC version; or sync via Wi-Fi with eWallet's Mac version (PC and Mac versions purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
Ilium Software has over 17 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Visit http://iliumsoft.com/ewallet for more information.
eWallet 8 requires Android OS 4.0.3 or higher.
Trusted by more than 400,000 users on Google Play, Amazon App store and local app stores.
Highly acclaimed by experts:
CNET - "one of the best places to save your passwords"
PCWorld - "certainly one of the most useful"
TechRepublic - "Jack Wallen recommends using the B-Folders application to keep your information safe"
Totally secure your data
Keeps your secure notes, passwords, PINs, bank account numbers, credit card info, contacts, tasks, journals and bookmarks safe like in a vault.
All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
Easily sync all your devices
The unique sync technology of B-Folders allows you to securely keep your data in sync on multiple computers and mobile devices without a central server so you never have to store your private information on the Web.
All-in-one, secure and integrated
* password manager
* task manager
* bookmark manager
* contact manager
* Desktop Edition for Windows, Mac and Linux.
* Android Edition for smartphones and tablets.
* organize a lot of passwords and other items in a hierarchy of folders
* autofills usernames and passwords
* virtual keypad for easy entry of numeric passwords
* Password generator
* Clipboard auto-clear
* Self-destruct function (optional)
* Master password guessing protection (progressive delay)
Migrate from other applications
* Password managers like LastPass, 1Password, eWallet, Spb Wallet, SplashID
* BlackBerry MemoPad, Contacts and Tasks
* Palm Desktop memos and addresses/contacts
* instantly log in to web sites
* keep bank accounts, memberships, identity documents, serial numbers
* use it as an outliner to brainstorm and organize ideas
* keep checklists and shopping items
* keep track of projects and sub-projects
* implement the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology
✮ No ads. At all. Really. :)
✮ All main functionality is available for FREE (but we appreciate a lot when you buy premium features or our PRO/CLOUD app)
✮ The app doesn't have permission to access Internet (you can be sure that your data never leaks even theoretically)
✮ A lot of people trust our application and use it for years, we have already more than 200 000 installs worldwide.
✮ NS Wallet is multi-platform password manager, you can use it on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac, find more information about that here: http://www.nswallet.com
Now finally boring description for our password manager :)
NS Wallet is reliable, secure and FREE data vault for your confidential and sensitive information (like passwords, credit cards numbers, pin codes, phones and etc). Privacy is our highest concern, that's why our password manager is fully offline solution, your data is stored ONLY on your smartphone or tablet, the app even doesn't have permission to use network connection. For those who like to have backups in the cloud we have separate version of the application - NS Wallet Cloud, it saves all the backups automatically in your Dropbox or Google Drive and all the information can be easily restored from there anytime.
- it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
- all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm and stored securely on your phone or tablet, nobody is able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- our password manager is very flexible, there is possibility to add any kind of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder (or in the Cloud, if you use NS Wallet Cloud)
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
- the app is FREE to use
- Internet is not used to reduce the risk of data loss
- search functionality
- special folder "Recently viewed", the folder is showing recently viewed items
- special folder "Frequently viewed", the folder is showing frequently viewed items
- special folder "Expiring soon", the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
- theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
- fonts changing
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.
In contrast to many other companies, SecureSafe Password Manager provides customer specific encryption for your data. This means that each document has its own key, and this security key is hung on a customer-specific key ring.
One login for all platforms: you can access your account via the SecureSafe web application or through the iPhone/iPad apps and therefore have access to your documents and passwords at anytime and from anywhere.
Currently 400'000 users worldwide – 100% data storage in Switzerland – data backup provided in a former Swiss military bunker in the Swiss Alps. Developed by a team of Swiss security experts, SecureSafe incorporates the same high level of security found in modern e-banking solutions. Continuous external security checks by McAfee Secure Service.
Feedback from our users about SecureSafe Password Manager:
"Excellent, simple, cross platform and free!"
"Love it! It's easy times use. Password protected and keeps everything secure. Wouldn't use anything else."
"More than I wanted - one app on all my devices! I wanted a simple password manager, but it does so much more and so simply."
YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATA AT A SINGLE PLACE
✓ Credit card details
✓ Online banking access codes
✓ Contracts and Certificates
SECURE PASSWORD MANAGER & FILE SAFE
✓ Highly secure AES-256 and RSA-2048 encryption
✓ Only you can access your data - not even our employees
✓ All data between SecureSafe and your device is sent over HTTPS only
✓ Passwords are even additionally encrypted for highest security
✓ Strong authentication (with SMS token) available for PRO, SILVER and GOLD account holders
✓ Data storage in a former headquarter bunker of the Swiss army
✓ 24/7 monitoring of all our systems from three continents
✓ Data inheritance function in the event that something should happen to you
✓ Read more: www.securesafe.com/en/security.html
EVERYWHERE AT ANY TIME
✓ Access all your data using a single login on all your devices
✓ Also available as web application and iPhone/iPad app
✓ Offline access for all your passwords
✓ Fully featured web application available at www.securesafe.com/mylogin
✓ 50 passwords and files up to 10 MB
✓ Will always remain free of charge
✓ You can upgrade your account at any time in our web application
✓ Account Types: SecureSafe Password PRO, SILVER and GOLD
✓ Unlimited number of passwords
✓ Strong authentication with SMS token
✓ Additional storage capacity
✓ Secure PDF and image viewer on the PC/Mac
✓ PDF Annotations on Android devices
SecureSafe Password Manager attracts thousands of new users every week - read more about the leading password and file manager here: www.securesafe.com
iPIN - and your PINs and passwords are always at hand.
Your professional password manager on the go and at home: access at lightning speed, as secure as possible and also in sync via WiFi Sync at any time with your Android, Windows, Mac and iOS devices.
The highlight: login with the sensor keyboard
With an innovative sensor keyboard you'll have quick access to all your PINs - without any annoying and time-killing passwords. Just remember a geometrical shape, a digit, an alphabetic character or an individual sensor combination and set up your private sensor code.
You can simply touch a sensor or swipe across multiple sensors at once. Naturally, combinations are allowed and should be used to make your sensor code as secure as possible. The first touch activates the sensor, and with a second touch the sensor becomes deactivated. You can activate and deactivate the sensors as often as you like. Your individual sensor code is calculated by the order in which you have activated and deactivated the sensors and in which way the sensors have been activated and deactivated: single touch or swipe.
Security is of greatest importance! All data (including the data in iCloud if you enable iCloud synchronisation in iPIN) is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256). With this state-of-the-art encryption algorithm your private data is protected from unauthorized access - even in the case your device gets into the wrong hands.
KISS - keep it simple and secure
iPIN tries to fulfill the KISS principle. iPIN was developed to store and display PINs and passwords - no more and no less. So the focus is on simplicity, clarity and high level of security.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions, comments or feature requests - just send an email to iPIN@ibilities.com.
Visit www.ibilities.com for more detailed information.
You think this App is useful? Well, write a review or tell it a friend :-)
Have a lot of fun with iPIN!
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Self-Service Unlock Account
- Password Synchronizer
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Change Password
You must have ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 5.0 or later installed in your corporate network to use this app.
· Use the WiFi monitor to detect slow WiFi networks, identify channel interference and poor signal strength.
· Enjoy the smart WiFi analyzer with no ads.
· Use the WiFi scanner in the app to scan for all the WiFi networks in the environment.
· Survey the signal strengths of the WiFi networks using the WiFi surveyor mode of the app. Export the heatmap report and signal strength report of the survey result from the app.
· Also, get a cool widget showing live wifi channel graphs.
Note: Surveyor mode works best in >=7 inch screen devices
GET IN TOUCH
Got any feedback or questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
View, create, edit and delete requests.
Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
Work logs, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
» Manage Users' Group Membership
This app lets to carry out important user management tasks like:
» Reset Password
» Unlock Users
» Enable/Disable Users
» Delete Users
» Managing AD Users’ Group Memberships
The advanced capabilities includes:
* Clone your device's usage as personal and corporate - on one device, by creating KNOX Container
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, OS upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings over the air (OTA)
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Android App for OpManager
If you are already running OpManager, you can use this app to access it from your Android devices.This App helps data center administrators to stay connected to their IT and access it from anywhere, at anytime. It offers quick access to OpManager to view the performance of the devices and troubleshoot faults instantly.
* View the performance of all the devices in your IT
* View all the alarms raised and categorize them by severity
* Acknowledge, add notes, clear and delete an alarm
* Troubleshoot faults using options such as ping, trace root, and IT work flow automation
* Create custom dashboards and widgets based on your business needs
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (pick up, assign, close, reply) for requests.
* Work log, notes and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.
Requester can also Add, View, Re-Open and Reply requests.
* Create, Update, View IT help desk requests
* Filter requests based on criteria
* Assign, Pick Up or Merge requests
* Resolve, Notify users and Close requests
* Track time spent by adding Worklogs
* Add Notes to the requests
* Search for requests by subject, request Id, priority, requester & status.
* Reply and View conversations
* Add or update Resolution to a request
* Add & Reply requests with attachments .
* Google Apps & SAML login in addition to the Zoho login
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
Analyze network traffic and streamline it, on the move, with NetFlow Analyzer Android App. NetFlow Analyzer's Android app lets you keep tabs on your LAN & WAN traffic from anywhere, at anytime.If you are running NetFlow Analyzer server, you can use this app to access it from your Android phone.
Please note that this app is compatible with NFA Build number: 10200 & above.
1.View Alarms that are raised
2. View interface traffic by top application.
3. View IP groups by IN/OUT traffic
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the ME MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
Monitor EC2 instances (Zone wise)
Displays Performance Metrics & Alarms graphically
Monitor EBS volume details
Start and Stop EC2 instances
Provides dashboard view
Enables reporting and sharing
No Agent required
* Filter requests based on criteria such as unassigned, pending, open etc.
* View, create, edit and delete requests.
* Perform actions (assign, close, reply, forward) for requests.
* Time entry and resolutions can be added/modified for each request.