Your diagnosis, prescription or medical advice in minutes.
Maple is a healthcare app for fast, convenient 24/7 access to Canadian licensed doctors. With Maple, you just tap a button to request a consultation with a physician. We'll immediately connect you to a doctor via live chat or video on our secure platform. Depending on where you are located, you can receive your diagnosis, prescription, sick note, or medical advice in minutes. Simply download the app, sign in and click on the “See the doctor now” button.
Requesting a consultation on Maple is easy — here's how it works:
1. Open the app and click on the "See the doctor now" button
2. The app uses your location to match you with a licensed doctor
3. Simply enter your symptoms or a description of your medical request
4. Payment is required if you do not have employer/insurer coverage
5. The doctor reviews your request and responds to you in minutes
In Canada, full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to all Canadian provinces, with the exception of the Northwest Territories.
- You'll receive any prescriptions or sick notes digitally
- Prescriptions are automatically sent to your pharmacy or via free delivery
- Your health data is kept private and secure
- Only you and your doctor can access your Maple consultations
- Rate your experience and provide feedback to help us improve the service
Our physicians are able to help with a variety of medical issues including:
- Urinary tract infections
- Sexual health - e.g. STD advice/treatment
- Erectile dysfunction
- General prescription renewals
- Eye infections/strep throat/sinus infections
- Stomach flu
- Mental health - depression/anxiety
- Birth control prescriptions
- Sick notes for work
All physicians are Canadian licensed and practice family or emergency medicine in Canada. Each provider is passionate about delivering outstanding healthcare, and serving our communities in new and innovative ways.