Used it once, seems to work fine. Now I don't have to depend on my idiot Fitbit (worst purchase I've ever made). Thanks Underarmour!
Great for tracking progress.
Hi guys, since my phone updated to Android 8, this doesn't seem to work unless the screen is on and the app is in the foreground. It tracks for maybe 5mins then cuts out which is a shame. :(
Rides are listed on wrong dates in some parts of ap due to bug if you not in a US timezone. Contacted support 12 months ago, still no fix so contacted again. 12 months later and same answer but no fix. Good app, but only if you live in the US. Uninstalling now.
I like the mapping, speed, distance, and other data a computer would show; and it is accurate. I also use Samsung's fitness app and it shows that I burned just under half the calories this app showed.
* Improved app stability for Activity Feed, Gear Tracker, and when logging in, saving a workout, or attaching photos
* Faster loading for photos
* UA MapMyRun on Samsung Gear now syncs with S Health
* Improved password reset experience
* Fixed a bug that prevented Nexus 5 users from creating new friend challenges