The BOH Mobile Banking* app helps you manage your money quickly and easily — anytime, anywhere. Whether checking your balance, depositing a check, paying a bill or transferring funds, going mobile delivers a new level of speed, convenience and security.
• Enhanced layout making it easier to find and use features
• Fewer taps required to complete transactions
• Faster, more responsive performance
Access your money movement features such as Transfer, Pay Bill, Deposit, and Cardless Cash™ using the task menu in “+”
• Transfer funds between your accounts, make a payment, deposit a check, or withdraw cash from select Bank of Hawaii ATMs.
View your recent e- Bankoh® Bill PaySM, Mobile Deposit, and Cardless Cash activities using “Recent”
• Review the last 30 days of Cardless Cash withdrawal e-receipts, Bill Pay transactions and mobile deposits.
Check your account balances and access account activities in “Account”
• Access your account balances and activities. Filter and search activity by date, amount, check number or transaction type.
Find a branch or ATM near you based on your current location in “Locations”
• Find a branch or ATM near you centered on your current location. You can also search by specific address or Zip Code.
Manage your Touch ID® or passcode, add e-Bankoh Bill Pay payees and other useful tools in “More”
• Enable your quick access method to make signing on simple and secure. You can find various tools here for all of your banking needs.
*Mobile Banking is free to all e-Bankoh Online Banking customers. An internet-enabled device is required to access the e-Bankoh Mobile Banking App and/or Browser.
You must be enrolled in e-Bankoh Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in e-Bankoh Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on mobile banking; a monthly Bill Pay fee may apply. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrolment process.
Cardless Cash is a trademark of FIS
Touch ID is a registered trademark of Apple® Inc., registered in the U. S. and other countries.
Bank of Hawaii, Member FDIC
Equal Opportunity Lender
©2017 Bank of Hawaii