Managing your finances on the go just got easier with CBT Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a CBT branch or ATM, CBT Mobile Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Send, request, and receive money using Zelle®
• Search for CBT branches and ATM locations
To use CBT Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of CBT with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered CBT Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
See your Zelle Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.