INDUSIND Bank presents IndusPay its Unified Payments Interface(UPI) application that can be used by both INDUSIND and Non-INDUSIND customers.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payments system by NPCI which enables all bank account holders (of banks participating in UPI) to send and receive money using their smartphones with a single identifier Virtual Payment Address (VPA). Now there is no need to remember beneficiary details like Account number, IFSC Code etc.
A Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier for e.g. yourname@indus which can be linked to account of any bank which is enabled on UPI. Once the account is linked
you can generate your UPI PIN using debit card details linked to the account and start quoting your Virtual Payment Address (VPA) instead of quoting your account number and IFSC Code
Following are the key features
• Both INDUSIND and Non-INDUSIND account holders can use this app. All you need is a bank account in a UPI enabled bank registered with your mobile no.
• Transfer and receive funds from multiple bank accounts using one App
• Transfer funds 24*7*365 without any charges
• Transfer funds using VPA, Account number +IFSC Code and Mobile number +MMID
• Check balances of all your linked accounts
• Pay to merchants accepting UPI as a payment option
• Raise disputes and view dispute status using the App itself
Go ahead and download IndusPay to experience the latest payment innovation called UPI and forget the hassle of remembering multiple details for your payment needs.