The first headache monitoring app that connects you to your doctor now presents a cleaner interface and enhanced reporting. More than just an intuitive tool for tracking your headaches, their severity, duration and triggers, Migraine Monitor allows you to access the support of your doctor (or our Headache Navigator) and the anonymous community of other headache sufferers that you can interact with if you choose. Easy-to-read reports can be shared with others, such as family, friends or your doctor. Get daily information that helps get your headaches under control, such as news, tips, and inspirations. Designed by neurologists in concert with RPM Healthcare’s founders' 30+ years of patient education expertise.
Migraine Monitor has been favorably reviewed by the National Headache Foundation, the Migraine Research Foundation, Association of Migraine Disorders, and Migraine Again.
Version 4 offers the following new or improved powerful features:
* Real-time and historic headache recording
* Dynamic headache intensity measurement
* Medication dosing and effectiveness monitoring
* Mood and stress monitoring
* Trigger tracking and predictive insights
* Automated weather data recording and correlation against headaches
* Artificial Intelligence assisted headache insights
* Reports of headaches, triggers, weather, moods and medications for you and your headache specialist team
* Generate PDF of your report to share with others
* Receive messages from your headache specialist team
* Anonymous social network of migraine sufferers
* Up-to-date headache news and information