WiFiman is here to save your network from sluggish surfing, endless buffering, and congested data channels. With this free-to-use (and ad-free) app, you can:
* Detect available WiFi networks and Bluetooth LE devices instantly.
* Scan network subnets for additional details on detected devices, such as Bonjour, SNMP, NetBIOS, and Ubiquiti discovery protocols.
* Connect to your UniFi network remotely via Teleport - a free, zero-configuration VPN.
* Conduct download/upload speed tests, store results, compare network performance, and share insights with others.
* Relocate your access points (APs) to nearby data channels to instantly increase signal strength and reduce traffic volume.
* Test the connection speed between your UniFi Dream Machine or UDM Pro and mobile devices.
* See enhanced details about all of the Ubiquiti devices on your network (UniFi, AmpliFi, AirMAX, EdgeMAX, EdgeRouter, EdgeSwitch, UISP, AirCube, AirFiber).
What information does WiFiman show?
You'll see IP address, netmask, gateway, DNS server, SSID, BSSID, signal strength, wireless channel, ping latency, and packet loss information.
Install WiFiman Companion for advanced device discovery features.
WiFiman's network tools include:
* A network analyzer with WiFi 6 support and a signal strength meter.
* WiFi speed testing.
* Detailed network cell information.
* A network scanner for device discovery.
* A port scanner.