Been decent but lately was off the mark by close to 1GB for my weekly plan. Which made me overspend my allocation! A quick investigation showed it didn't account for Android OS (system) Internet usage. If I'll be having to check manually then there'll be no need for this app. Fix that and get 5 stars
Been using the app on a handful of devices over some years, love the persistent notification to easily track live usage. Easily the only app you'd need. But recent updates now shows extreme excessive amounts of data used when i haven't, even if i don't have cellular data turned on. Hoping they fix the issue soon. Also a good suggestion would be to add the ability to turn off records for certain apps, for example some apps i have , are unmetered by my carrier so they don't use data.
This is great if you are on a shared or metered plan. It gave us great insight immediately. Some minor issues. For WiFi tracking it shows 30GB use one morning for OS Services but my router use monitor doesn't show the traffic. I suspect it is tracking loopback interface. I also found that Mobile usage gets counted twice because it is tracked equally by two apps "Wi-Fi Tethering" and "Tethering & portable hostpot". It would also be very useful for a daily use alert for mobile but this is only available for WiFi. Why do people care about WiFi use to emphasize alerts for that but not mobile data?
This used to be pretty good, but now it doesn't work correctly & I'm always having to edit the data amount. It doesn't matter what I do it won't data count correctly. I like the app just wish it would work properly. I used to have the same issues on my Galaxy S3, & now ny Oppo R9+. Will try again later after more updates have been done. Thanks Dev's keep up the great work. 👌
Was a great app but not any more. Getting usage jumps totally unrelated to actual data usage. Have sent feedback to developer but they don't respond. If there was a way to set a shortcut for the native data usage monitor I would use that instead. I know it's free and it has been good in the past but something has gone wrong with this latest version.
Used to work perfectly, as of the newest update it seems to be reporting OS services incorrectly, spiked in usage to 1GB today according to the app but I am well below that in total usage according to my provider. Previously also had an issue with specific application usage not being reported correctly, which was fixed in 7.3.0+ but now seems to have introduced another issue.
Added support for per-app usage tracking on Android N devices.
Note: some users on Marshmallow were also affected by this (all data was being attributed to "OS Services"). Please update to this version to resolve this issue.
Monitor your data usage 24/7 and get to know your true network speed instantly!