So useful! A quick and easy tool that tells me words that i need to know at a drop of a hat! I use it often when I can't express a phrase or term in Italian. Comes highly recommended.
I'm asked to rate it 5 star every time i open it.
The best i even seen
Really needs to have verb conjugation An earlier version for the iPhone had the option to click through on each verb and see it conjugated in all tenses. This version really suffers for the lack of it. It is really awkward to have to copy and paste it into Google to try and find the conjugation. If it had this it would be 5 stars
New layout excellent I have used the full-sized book version of the Collins dictionary for years, so I was very pleased to discover that this app version is just as comprehensive. I love the recent change in layout, making it even easier to use.
Good but When I tap the word 'takes', it is not found. So that i have to type the word 'take' in order to be able to look up for it in an English section of the dictionary
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a ‘Sort by’ function.
• Bug fixes
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up