Edited: would be great if it provided the genitive and plurals of nouns as part of the entry. So far, I have loved this app. It's worked wonders for me... I even used it during a 2 week language intensive in Donegal last summer and (other than being yelled at to put my phone away... pretty intensely) it really helped.
I like the word of the day, but it would be great if they had a feature where you can hear the word with your choice from one of the major dialects (conemara region for me!).
Can't even USE the free 30 day trial because every 5 seconds an advert pops up and is obscenely loud!!!!!
User friendly app, that has easy to understand results
No voice pronunciation for Irish, no thesaurus, missing a lot of Irish words.
Would be 5 stars if it had pronunciation audio but otherwise great
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a "Sort by" function.
• Bug fixes
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up