Trial version with ads? Every start up, the screen tells you how many days left on the free trial. Try two links, and a big ad for angry birds pops on the screen. As soon as I submit this review, I'm uninstalling. With Google rewards, I'm able to purchase all my apps. I'm not spending any more time on apps with ads on the bottom of screen, and pop up ads as well.
Its very useful app
Goog What is the code,,,,??
SCAM! ZERO STARS! The first time you open the application, you get a notification that you need to install a medical dictionary to be able to use the app offline. When you click to download the data, you are THEN told that data is only available with THE PAID VERSION! How the hell are such scams allowed to be in the Play Store??? ):
• Complete visual overhaul
• Significantly improved search speed
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Ability to recover deleted entries in the Favorites and Recent menus with the new Undo button.
• Favorites now has a ‘Sort by’ function.
• Bug fixes
Information about the anatomy of the Human Skeleton in a three-dimensional model
Muscular and Skeletal System | 3D Atlas of Human Anatomy | In-app purchases
Anatomical 3D digital sculpture for the study of Artistic Anatomy