McGraw-Hill Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2016 - Exactly what you need to know about 1400 of the most commonly used medications.
***This is a fully functional 1-day trial version***
Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects. Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications and summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book...For its size, this book is a valuable resource. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs." - Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
NEW! Now with the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Clinician’s Pocket Drug Reference 2016:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues