7dec17 Another new version downloaded and STILL when I open it the title is Oxford Dictionary. It is the Oxford Thesaurus NOT the dictionary which I also have. This is not a dictionary. I want to be sure which of the two I have opened. Surely this is not too much to ask. Please fix. When I open the app it has a title at the top of Oxford Dictionary. (The same title as when I open my Oxford Dictionary!!) It should say Oxford Thesaurus. As I have both the Dictionary and the Thesaurus I want a quick visual reference of which one I have open.
Absolute rubbish. NOT a thesaurus and hardly a dictionary - does not recognise the word joust. Exactly the same as the Collins thesaurus. Just a scam.
Ciao Pizxurro. Adesso abbiamo Laura la depressa qualunquista S accent e ignorante di V. dei Gelsi.
It didn't have synonyms for the second word I looked up, so I uninstalled it. It is, perhaps, too concise.
A fine collection of synonyms.
• Fully optimized support for Android 8
• Improved integration of the Look up features for Google apps
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Translate words from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature
• Customize your dictionary with any of the four new colorful Themes
• Bug fixes and Improvements
The only online and offline Dictionary and Thesaurus with every word you look up