PHOTOSUITE 4 OUT NOW WITH BRAND NEW INTERFACE FOR EASY YET POWERFUL PHOTO EDITING
From Photoshop essentials such as fun picture editing effects, image collages and sketching to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex object selections, PhotoSuite 4 allows you to create astonishing images. Edit then share images in full resolution easily with your friends and family, with quick export options of your creations to social networks or cloud storage accounts.
ADVANCED IMAGE MANIPULATION :
• *NEW* Pro Filters – Choose from a wide range of new filters to enhance your images in even more ways: Auto Fix, Cross-Process, Documentary, Fill Light, Black and White, Grain, Sharpen, Temperature, Tint, Vignette, Lomo-ish, Posterize, Gaussian Blur, Bilateral Blur. (Available in PhotoSuite Pro only)
• *NEW* Heal, Clone, Splash and Flood fill tools.
• Improve your photos - Perform a wide range of image adjustments including hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast manipulation to get the best out of your photos.
• Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of-art collages.
• Enhance your images with text-based graphics and freehand drawing.
• A wide selection of shape stencils combine with the freehand shape tool to offer unparalleled creativity.
• Work with a wide range of new brushes - Pencil, Ink Pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush and Watercolor.
• Work with text and shapes gradients and shadows.
• Easy-to-use effect filters with adjustable intensity - Invert, Color Matrix, Gamma, Grayscale, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, Pixelation, RGB, Rainy day, Sharpen, Sketch, Exposure, Posterize, Sharpen, and Edge.
• Use comprehensive selection tools and group objects to easily handle different parts of an image.
CAMERA AND PHOTO ENHANCEMENT:
• Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos (also available as Sony Xperia camera plugin), apply real-time camera filter effects, and include them in your image projects.
• Real-time filters such as Highlight Shadow, Pixelation, Sketch, Sharpen and many more.
• Position your working canvas with a just one finger.
• Flip and Rotate transformations via layer or selection dragging.
• New support for Sony Remote Cameras in the PhotoSuite Camera app.
ROBUST FILE MANAGEMENT:
• New Homescreen to easily manage your projects, as well as create new projects from the images on your device.
• Supports numerous file formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG and JPEG formats.
• Save a project onto Internal Memory or External SD Card.
• Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to export and share images easily – over social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picasa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via third party applications); or as email attachments.