Enjoy movement again! Moms Into Fitness is designed to help you achieve optimal health without going to extremes — finding your BALANCE. Access the best online fitness, nutritional guidance, and recipes for women. Whether you just found out you’re pregnant or you’re a lifelong athlete, we got you!
We build confidence inside and out starting with 500+ scientifically backed at home workouts for moms. This includes strength, barre, Pilates, HIIT, flexibility, weight training, runners’ strength, pregnancy, postpartum, diastasis recti, breast cancer, nutrition, recipes and much more.
Our fitness programs are for beginners to advanced done in as little as 15 minutes, 3-4 times a week. No experience necessary, just show up and press play.
Moms Into Fitness also offers:
- Targeted fitness programs creating cardio endurance, building strength, helping you lose weight, finding your balance and keeping you motivated no matter your fitness level.
- Beginner and advanced programs for all fitness levels plus workouts specifically for women that are pregnant, postnatal, or have an ab separation/diastasis recti.
- Workout calendars with every program to help you plan and stay on track. Just show up!
- Nutritional guidance and recipes from our registered dietitian following simple nutritional guidelines versus fad diets. We believe in integration not elimination.
- Guides that address ab rehab and pregnancy and postnatal exercise and nutrition.
- Over 200 kid-tested recipes plus meal plans created by our Registered Dietitian.
Who we are:
Grounded by her Christian faith, Midwest roots, husband and three kids, Lindsay started Moms Into Fitness 15 years ago. She is passionate about serving women and their families.
When we feel good and nurture ourselves, it’s contagious to everyone around us. Let us help you nurture yourself and find a balance to achieve optimal health without going to extremes — find your BALANCE.
Lindsay Brin, C.P.T. & B.S.E. Exercise Science, is an international author, contributor to Fit Pregnancy magazine, Parents magazine, Iron Woman, Mom & Baby magazine, Fitness, Conceive and many more.
Specializing in prenatal and postnatal fitness programs, her research and programs have been used by fitness organizations to not only teach but certify other fitness professionals. This Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist course is rooted in research, science and helping women find confidence & strength in themselves.
One subscription gives you everything you need to feel nurtured and supported.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Moms Into Fitness on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your Google Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://studio.momsintofitness.com/tos