Moonly is the most simple and practical application for symptothermal monitoring of the female cycle.
You can record your period, your temperature, your fertile losses (cervical mucus), your cervix, your PMS, your disruptors, your pain, your mood, your personal notes and much more.
We protect your data because it is very personal and it is essential for us!
Moonly lets you know thanks to its algorithm based on the Sensiplan symptothermal method, having a reliability of more than 98% (source WHO and HAS) if you are in fertile or infertile period. This allows you to have a contraceptive without hormones, natural and ecological. A calculation makes it possible to add safety days in order to ensure maximum reliability of the method. Everything is explained step by step in the app. You can also use it to help you conceive a child by finding your ovulation more easily.
The application does not make any predictions, everything is based on the data you enter. This is what allows symptothermia to be as effective as the pill.
We are committed to taking care of our users and your feedback is very important to improving the application so don't hesitate to tell us what would make you want!
MONITORING OF OVULATION, FERTILITY AND RULES
• Follow the different phases of your cycle
• Save your rules
• Follow your fertile and infertile periods
• No prediction of your ovulation, the app tells you exactly where you are as you go
• Record your temperature and symptoms to better understand your cycle
• Combine your temperature and your fertile losses (white losses) to recognize your ovulation
• Follow your pre-ovulatory (presumed infertile), ovulatory (fertile) and post-ovulatory (infertile) periods
• Observe your temperature curve
• Find out where you are in your cycle at a glance
• Follow your different symptoms during the cycle
DISCOVERY OF THE CYCLE
• Discover the tips and explanations adapted to your profile every day
• Learn symptothermy step by step
• Discover articles on the female cycle and health
LOTS OF NEW FEATURES COMING SOON!
Need more information contact Team Moonly here: