SPECIFIC NOTES ON DOWNLOAD
*** There are 2 steps to downloading this app: the first is to download the sample app, the second is to download the entire app content. It may take 5-10 minutes over Wi-Fi on 64-bit devices. This may take longer on 32-bit devices. Do not exit the app until you have completed the two download steps. ***
Designed especially for patients, their loved ones and caregivers, this version of the MSD Manuals medical information app is for you. With new features and enhancements, the MSD Manuals Consumer App is written in everyday language. This version for the general public offers clear and practical information on thousands of pathologies, including their symptoms and how doctors diagnose and treat these pathologies.
The MSD Manuals consumer medical information app for handy reference features:
• Health and medical information authored and regularly updated by over 350 medical experts
• Searchable topics by symptom, diagnosis, or treatment, all written in easy-to-understand plain language
• Photographs and illustrations of thousands of ailments and diseases
• Animations that visually illustrate diseases and treatments
About the MSD Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that everyone has the right to accurate, accessible and actionable health information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, improve relationships between patients and professionals, and improve treatment outcomes worldwide.
That's why we offer the MSD Manuals in digital format free of charge to professionals and patients around the world. No registration or registration is required, and there are no ads.
For more information, please read the End User License Agreement at
To learn more about how we protect personal data, please see our personal data protection policy at https://www.msdprivacy.com
Adverse Event (AE) Reporting: To report an adverse event occurring with a specific MSD product, contact the National Service Center at 1-800-672-6372. Countries other than the United States may have specific procedures for reporting adverse events. Please contact your local MSD office or your country's health authorities for more information.
For questions or for assistance with the app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interactive quizzes* to test your knowledge of health topics
• Medical news and explanations* covering the most common and important health topics
• Editorials* written by qualified medical experts
• Self-assessments* to monitor your health and fitness
* Internet access is required.