It measures very well the heart beat of a sofa (not holding the device). Not clever enough to use phone's sensor, seems to rely on micro-movements. Not accurate at all. A bogus app.
Slow server speeds and connection issues are making it hard to adopt this app. Please improve performance! Constant internal server errors via app and website. :(
Good,but sometimes i feel different
definitely the best on play store
I've been using Welltory for over a month now and it has helped me to identify the factors that affect my sleep which also affects my morning energy and stress levels. Love the UX/UI and the video lessons. I've been sharing it with my friends and they get skeptical on the camera's ability to measure HRV. If it's 5-7% error rate, then I've got some good work to do so as to optimize my energy and stress levels throughout the day. All in all, a great app for people into quantified self.
I wish it connected to Morse health tracking apps to avoid the double entry
- Bug with Samsung HRM is fixed and all measurements are correct.
- Compatibility app with Galaxy note 4 is fixed.
- New payment screen.
- Help icons on web-version to answer on all your questions.
- New graphs are more easy to analyze specific data points.
- New Fb and Google+ icons in user profile.
Most Precise Heart Rate Monitor Ever + Unlimited Measurements and Records.