Blood sugar levels and concentration of glucose in the blood are usually measured in mg/dL and mmol/L.
Controlling blood sugar levels is critical to maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals with diabetes. Diabetes Diary - Blood Glucose Tracker makes it easy to track glucose readings.
Blood Sugar: is very useful for who often checks their blood sugar / glucose levels and offers an easy way of logging your blood sugar readings in one place and track it.
Medication: is a medication tracking logs that reminds you tracks medicines that you've taken or not them.
Blood Pressure : Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of the systolic pressure (maximum during one heart beat) over diastolic pressure (minimum in between two heart beats)
Weight: Track your weight loss progress with our weight statistics. Weight loss charts includes trend lines for losing weight per week, per month, per day and all time.
A1C: The A1C test is a blood test that provides information about your average levels of blood glucose, also called blood sugar, over the past 3 months. (A1c or eAg)
App Features :
- Blood Glucose statistics for week, month and 3 months including all events.
- Daily reminders get a notification at times you specify every day.
- All Statistics (averages per day, per week, per month, all time)
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US Standard or International Standard units (mg/DL or mmol/L)
- Use and set different Blood glucose level units - mg/DL or mmol/L
- Settings for track on/off events throughout app