* Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists
* Add your own foods
* Save meals and add them instantly next time
* Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development)
* More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs, proteins and fats as well
* Integrated with Virtuagym Fitness for home & gym workouts
* Earn rewards for eating healthy
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- Our apps are made in cooperation with fitness clubs / gyms, personal trainers and expert nutritionists, making Virtuagym the most comprehensive solution for workouts & nutrition coaching on the market. We’re more than a calorie counter, it’s a complete ecosystem.
- We support nutrition plans for multiple goals, such as weight loss, maintaining weight and muscle build. It’s a calorie counter, protein counter, carb counter and fat counter in one, fully integrated with our fitness tracker app with complete virtual trainer workouts. With these apps, you can reach your goals faster than ever!
- We are one of the leading apps in the Health and Fitness category and have been featured in the Health and Fitness category in several countries worldwide.
- We are one of the first Food Tracker apps that use the Material Design guidelines by Google. This means the interface is very user friendly and intuitive.
VALIDATED FOOD DATABASE
Our food database is linked to several official food databases. These food databases are updated on a regular basis. The foods on this list have been validated by expert nutritionists.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
- Weight loss: focus on those calories to lose weight. Combine our calorie counter with exercising with Virtuagym Fitness and reach your goals!
- Maintaining weight: find the diet plan that’s right for you. You’ll get a balanced diet plan, with enough calories, carbs, proteins and fats.
- Gain weight: eat, eat, eat. Find out which foods help you to reach your goals.
- Building muscle: you’ll need protein. Lots of protein. Use our protein counter to see which foods are best for you.
DIFFERENT DIET PLANS:
We have diet plans for multiple goals. You can select your own diet plan (low carb, high protein, low calorie, whatever you want), and we provide you with your personal diet plan. Virtuagym Food comes with several diet plans:
- High Protein Diet
- Low Carb Diet
- Muscle Building Diet
- After Weight Loss Diet
- Custom: select your own percentages of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Another good thing about Virtuagym Food is that it can be used by vegetarians as well. You can eat whatever you want. Just keep an eye on the nutrients you eat. So if you are vegetarian, you can just stick to your own vegetarian diet plan with Food.
FULLY INTEGRATED WITH VIRTUAGYM FITNESS
- One account, access to everything you need
- Complete Workouts
- 3D-animated exercises
- Written exercise instructions
- Progress tracking: over 30 values available
Want the food database in your own language? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving our nutrition app :) We’re continuously working on new features. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Most apps count calories and track the three macronutrients: fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
Low-carb, ketogenic, and Atkins dieters are mainly interested in tracking their "net" carbohydrate intake. This means that all carbohydrates that do not impact blood sugar need to be subtracted from the total carbohydrates. This app automatically calculates the "net carbs" by subtracting dietary fibers and sugar alcohols.
Use this app to:
Search for common foods and automatically calculate the "net carb" count, or simply add your own entries.
Track your carbohydrate intake in your daily journal.
Trend your progress over a period of a week or several months to see your improvement over time.
Use the journal history to see what you consumed on a previous day.
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed * Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb count per-meal or by the entire day
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
Recipes for diabetes contains over 100 recipes that are easily used to prepare meals for people with diabetes. Each recipe contains an approximate nutritional analysis for calories, protein, carbohydrates, fat, saturated fat, fiber, sodium, and cholesterol. For those using the carbohydrate counting method of meal planning, carbohydrate units are provided.
Well the good news is you can still have all those things you just need some recipes that tell you how to make them!
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes
- Diabetic Chicken Recipes
- Diabetic Cookie Recipes
- Diabetics Cake Recipes
- Easy Diabetes Recipes
We give you tasty yet glucose free and hence sugar level controlling recipes .We ensure that our users get healthy diabetic recipes which makes you healthy and fit . Precaution is the best so we should follow healthy eating . The interesting part is that by taking proper care in food we can control diabetes. But the question still remains , How can i eat healthy if i don't know whats the recipe options available . So here we are giving a diabetic app free with healthy diabetic recipes.
You don't even have to be a diabetic to enjoy these recipes, anyone wanting to cut down on the sugar in their diet will benefit from these recipes! Take a look at the list below for just a small sampling of what's included in the Diabetes Recipes Free
With these healthy recipes we can cook anything without harming your body.The app will will be your diabetic meal planner. diabetic menu planning will be much easier if you have free food journals which caters you more diabetic food recipes and with that you can make a healthy , diabetic friendly menu.
Depending on person some will gain or loose weight , but its also determined by the food we eat . These diabetic recipes will be the ultimate cookbook that will help you to control your diabetes and it can be your diabetic food tracker .
Everyone benefits of yoga. And how does it help in fighting diabetes? Yes, yoga is the best remedy for keeping blood sugar levels under control. Therefore, it also helps in maintaining blood pressure, keeping weight in check and treats symptoms of diabetes. Here are the best yoga asana videos you can practice if you complain of this health condition.
1. Yoga Exercises for Diabetes - Special Asana to Cure Diabetes and Diet Tips.
2. Bhujang Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
3. Dr CV Rao Yoga Asanas For Diabetes (Madhumeham).
4. Yoga Techniques for Diabetics.
5. GuruNanda Yoga Postures for Diabetes/ High Blood Sugar.
6. Iyengar Yoga for Diabetes in Tamil.
7. Dhanur Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
8. Yoga as Therapy to Cure Diabetes.
9. Yoga Tips for Diabetes - Poses to functioning the pancreas.
10. Yoga for Diabetes with Keri Marino.
11. Yoga for Diabetes (Madhumeh Ke Liye) : Simple Exercises To Treat Diabetes.
12. Dahn Yoga: Diabetes and Exercise Tip.
13. Dhanurasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
14. Yoga & natural remedies for Diabetes.
15. How to Cure Diabetes With YOGA (On Chair For Beginners).
16. Yogic Chart for Diabetes - Asana, Yoga Posture, Benefits.
17. Pranayama - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
18. Bhujangasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
19. Pawanmuktasana - Yoga Exercisefor Diabetes.
20. Surya Namaskar - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
21. Pavanamuktasana Yoga To Reduce Gastric And Diabetes Problems.
22. Diabetics - Yogasana - Simple yoga postures to control Diabetes.
23. Halasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
24. Ustrasana - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
25. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
Download this app right now and get it started. Stay Healthy!
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by our fitness experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
* Highest overall rated Diabetes App in the world… AND IT’S FREE!
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and a dozen Diabetes Blogs
* CTIA 1st Place Award-Mobile Health Application
FOR TELCARE® AND NON-TELCARE BGM® USERS
Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically.
All data is synchronized and viewable at https://mytelcare.com for FREE.
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading you’ve taken with the Telcare BGM® or manually entered.
- Automatic and manual data entry options
- Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
- Desktop access from Mac or PC
- Printable reports
- Create, track, and achieve goals
- Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
- Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
- Offline and online modes
Diabetes Pal enables you to track your progress in real time. With the Telcare BGM®, the app will automatically receive your blood glucose readings. Manual entry modes allow blood glucose storage for non-Telcare BGM users, too!®
Manually enter logs of blood glucose, medication, or food in just a few seconds using our optimized “Add Log” interface.
You can even attach a note to your entries. With a dedicated “Today” section, you can view your real-time progress toward testing goals and most recent readings with the tap of a finger.
The built in logbook is updated with a single tap to display all of your BG readings from your Telcare BGM®, as well as manual blood glucose, medication, and food entries.
With this instant gratification also comes the ability to see automatically generated graphs of your trends over the period of time of your choice. This includes BG averages over time, averages based on meal tags, and breakdowns of your highs and lows.
When you’re ready, you can choose to send a mail report in PDF form to a doctor, caretaker, or loved one right from the app’s home screen.
The best part: it's completely free.
This app syncs via SSL with a secured web server. All protected personal data are stored on a secured, encrypted separate volume in a database behind a firewall.
Monitor your blood glucose, insulin, mood, HbA1c and lots more with the only diabetes app recommended by Europe's largest diabetes community Diabetes.co.uk.
DiabetesPA is the app to help you monitor, and more importantly, see the interactions between:
- Blood glucose levels
- Mood and emotions
- Blood pressure
- Carb and calorie intake
- Alcohol consumption
- Weight and BMI
Track your highs and lows, set medication reminders and see how each aspect of your health interacts with the Progress chart.
- Easy and quick entry for whatever you want to track
- Export graphs and readings for your doctor or healthcare team
- See how each aspect of your health interacts with the Progress graph
- See how many hypers/hypos you've experienced
- Syncs with the web so you can use diabetespa.com to access your stats (launching October 1, 2015)
- Share your glucose levels, weight loss, HbA1c and insulin to let other people know how you're getting on
- Customise your dashboard with your profile
- Access to Europe's largest diabetes forum (www.diabetes.co.uk/forum) through the app
Let us know what you think at diabetespa.com/support
Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/diabetespa
Since diabetes is a chronic disease, people who are suffering from it should be more vigilant about their health more than ever. It means that they should visit their doctors more often, maintain a healthy lifestyle and take the necessary medications or undergo needed treatments for them to stay healthy.
Before taking in any medication or undergoing a specific diabetes treatment, it is a must that person knows what type of diabetes he or she is suffering from. Basically, there are three types of diabetes: type 1 diabetes wherein the person's body doesn’t have the capability to produce insulin, which is crucial for sugar to turn the food into energy; the type 2 diabetes the most common type restricts the person's pancreas to produce enough supply insulin for the body to use well; and the gestational diabetes which occurs among pregnant women and can lead to type 2 diabetes eventually if not monitored immediately.
Experts say that people with diabetes should aim for healthy diet and getting regular exercise to control the illness. At times, there will be the need to take in some medications or undergo diabetes treatments
Great for Atkins, South Beach, Sugar Busters, Zone
Includes a status bar to easily display your % carbs consumed, and set your own intake goal.
All of our recipes use healthful ingredients and cooking techniques.
Try our collection of diabetic recipes which feature sugar-free and low-sugar variations on everything from cheesecake to ketchup.
Not all low-carb, low-sugar meals have to be tasteless. Check out this collection of recipes to find a dish perfect for every course.
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences with people who range from diabetes experts to those who are newly diagnosed.
Diabetes can seem daunting, but you're not alone. Find support and chat to people who have:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed
- Gestational diabetes
- Parents of children with diabetes
- Low carbers
- Non-low carbers
- Insulin pumpers
- and more!
With access to 804,734 posts by over 151,002 people with diabetes, you'll find the Diabetes Forum an invaluable app for when you're on the go.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions. This is our first ever app and we're very excited about it so all feedback is appreciated.
Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk
Are you health conscious? and Looking for healthy recipes? Are you take your own health seriously? Then this is the right app for you.
You don't have to give up flavor when you reduce calories. Add flavor with flames, not fat.
This app offer recipes that are deliciously deceiving, using less sugar and fat to provide healthier recipes that please both family and guests. Our recipes are suitable for any healthy weight loss diet. With proper planning and a few ingredient substitutions, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods. Every recipe contains nutrition data including calories, fat grams, protein, fiber, sodium, carbohydrates and Weight Watchers points.
All of these recipes are great choices for healthy weight control and weight loss over the long term. Best of all, you won't have to sacrifice flavor for lowered calories! Get this complete nutrition recipes.
The nutrient ingredients that is at the beginning of each of the healthy recipes can help you keep your diet in control. Choosing healthy homemade foods instead of over processed supermarket or takeout food is an easy way to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle for your whole family.
1) Easy to Cook Diabetic Food Recipes
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Recipes to your family and friends.
4) No Internet connection required
these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table...without sacrificing great taste!
It’s a MUST HAVE APP with 500+ healthy recipes that is great for anytime! Enjoy!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
CarboCalculator has the following features:
*Strightforwad UI & Tutorial.
*Create your own custom dishes.
*Save your calculations.
*Automaticlly find out how many carbs a 100g dish has.
*Not depnded on an active internet connection.