No sound. No good😞 It's great when it works. Most of the videos do not have sound. Yes there's a easy work around, but tired of having to redo it after each update. It's frustrating considering I paid for this app expecting to avoid just that. Also now the paid app show ads which unacceptable😕 This app used to be perfect. For some reason the developer is determined to turn this once great app into trash.
Why the hell did you update and wreck this perfect app?? And you tell us to be patient? Terrible. Absolutely terrible! Place the older version back up in the place of this broken newer version NOW!
The newest update broke AC3 support on my Nexus Player (x86) again! This new update also broke support for my custom codec packs so I can't get AC3 support there either. That's 2 updates in 6 months that did this!
Three years after I last reviewed it, MX Player Pro is still the best Android video player I've come across. It plays the widest range of file-types. The image and sound quality, as well as its features, are excellent. Finally, from v. 2.3 to v. 6, it's never crashed; part of that's luck with the OS and other apps, but still... Thank you (again) for developing, maintaining and upgrading a true five-star app.
Lost support for too many codecs in the recent updates so dropped rating to only 2 stars. Very disappointing!
Hi, can you please include on the next update: Chromecast capability? This will really make this app so awesome and amazing! 😊
1.9.7 ~ 1.9.8
• Fixed: HW+ & SW playback issues with some protocols
• Improved: Non-smooth HW+ playback of certain videos on android 7.x (Non-smoothness of HW Decoder can't be fixed as it's broken in the android itself)
• Fixed: Background play always resumes despite of settings
• Fixed: AVI files starts at random position
• Fixed: Black screen in split screen mode
• Fixed: Playback failure of some local m3u playlists
• Fixed: Blank space on the top of medialist screen
All-in-one media player to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline"