Over time, the quality has degraded and become more complicated; icing on the cake is the annoying ads... There are more good players available now, check em out first (like moboplayer)
Ad bombardment, random ad popups in the middle of playlist operations, ads snuck inbetween playlist items as if they were playlist items themselves. Very underhanded, disgusting way of "earning" money. If it didn't play my files so well I would remove it instantly, but I will *never* recommend any of your software to anyone.
Better than VLC. You can resize video by pinchung your screen depends on how big or small you want it to be. Also more options to customize than VLC. The subtitle shows as you play the video unlike VLC theres a minute delay before the subtitle shows up specially when you skip videos.
It was great before but something changed... Too much Ads! You can't even watch a video for 5 mins before the damn ads pop up.
Welp, been almost a year since i gave a 1⭐,, and since the adds that killed me is nowhere to be seen.(like for months now). Ill be back to 5🌟
I hide some video . Now don't know how to inside that videos.please some one help me to unhide that video stuff
• Hi10p Hardware acceleration is now enabled for devices with RK3399
• Option to prefer audio pass through when it's possible
• Workaround for OPUS audio cracklings due to poor muxing (Menu > Audio > Fix broken Audio)
• Fixed: Zoom & Pan issues with custom zoom
• Fixed: Automatically starts playing in some cases when it's paused due to headset disconnection
• Fixed: Incorrect error prompts when playback fails due to network error
• Fixed: Network stream closes when switching to background
All-in-one media player to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline"