Features of KVB UPI APP
1. Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is an Address which uniquely identifies a person's bank
account without revealing account number and branch details and it is used to send and
2. 2-Factor Authentication for all UPI transactions
3. Send and Collect money through UPI Mobile application
4. Customers can pay using multiple identifiers like Aadhaar Number, Virtual Address, Account
number & IFSC code, Mobile Number & MMID.
5. It lets you to Generate your QR Code and to share it to receive money. It also can scan the QR codes to make payments.
6.You can Authorize/reject collect requests using this app.
7.You can also mark a particular VPA as spam if needed and you can remove it from the Spam list.