Make your Android smartphone even smarter with the free VXi BlueParrott® App. The integrated push-to-talk (PTT) network application lets you communicate with one person, a group, or all your contacts—without using plan minutes(1).
You can program your Parrott Button to a range of functions, like mute (default), speed dial, second MFB, push-to-talk, and more—right from your mobile device. Have your texts read to you through your VXi BlueParrott headset, so you can keep your eyes on the road.(2)
You even get instant access to VXi tech support, and your headset user guide, when you need assistance right away.
• Program your Parrott Button(3) anywhere, anytime.
• Just push to talk to your contacts on Dial2Do’s MySay network.
• Easily invite your contacts to use the app.
• Hear text messages in your BlueParrott headset.(2)
• Instantly access BlueParrott user guides and tech support.
• Headset pairing instructions help you pair your BlueParrott headset and smartphone quickly.
• Sound Check function lets you know how you sound to others and makes sure your headset is working correctly.
• One-click access to social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• Free, from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
(1)Through MySay or third parties like AT&T and Verizon ePPT
(2)Android OS. The iPhone uses Siri for text-to-speech. SMS Reader requires an A2DP-capable headset, including B450-XT, B350-XT, B250-XTS, Reveal Pro, Point, S450-XT or Xpressway II.
(3)Requires a BlueParrott headset with a Parrott Button, such as B450-XT, B350-XT, Reveal Pro, or S450-XT.