A MyToolbox DNA profile gives you the tools to fully enhance your genetic health. With one saliva sample we analyze 1,000 genetic areas and provide hyper-personalized information on 5 core health areas, 10 health insights and 300+ reports.
Understanding where you may have genetic deficiencies, health risks or gifts can help you form life-changing habits. Unlock the secrets of your genetic health to become a healthier, happier you.
Once you receive your results, the app will show all your personalised reports, recommendations, action plans, workout and nutrition planner. The dynamic app changes with you depending on what your health goal is. If you start off wanting to lose weight then you’d like to build muscle, change the mode and your personalised results become even more personalised.
Your genes are unique and your approach to nutrition, exercise and movement should be too. The Toolbox DNA Health profile reports on 5 core health areas:
• Physical – Uncover your genetic muscle power, anaerobic threshold and many more reports based on your physiology.
• Diet – Get to know, among other things, how your body responds to carbohydrates and what your metabolic rate really is.
• Vitamins – It could be critical to know if you have a deficiency to certain vitamins and minerals; now you can find out!
• Health – Are you at risk of obesity or Type 2 diabetes? Put into place interventions against genetic health risks.
• Psychology – Discover if you’re a Warrior or a Worrier with expert recommendations concerning how you could deal with certain situations.
Delving further into your genetics, Toolbox delivers deep insights to help you with the below:
• Stress - Valuable insight into the relation of our genes and our ability to manage stress.
• Anti-Ageing – Ageing is the biggest risk factor associated with disease.
• Sleep management – Sleep allows the repair of bone, skin and muscles and is responsible for the correct functioning of the immune system.
• Injury Prevention – Help minimise the risk of injury.
• Mental Health – Reports on genetic variants that play a part in mind health.
• Gut Health – A healthy gut is the base of wellness.
• Muscle Health – Healthy muscles are needed to function in everyday life.
• Eye Health – How well do you process the nutrients needed for good eye health?
• Skin Health - Your skin could be genetically predisposed to certain health risks.
• More to come…
Biological Age & Epigenetic Health Profile
Epigenetics controls how your genes behave. You are born with your genetic makeup, but you can affect your epigenetics through your lifestyle.
What is Biological Age?
We actually have two ages: Chronological age and biological age.
Your chronological age is the exact number of years that you have been alive. Whereas your biological age is the true reflection of how your cells are ageing. Your biological age and internal health can be affected by your diet, exercise, lifestyle and environment.
The Toolbox Epigenetics test looks at your:
• Biological Age
• Eye Age
• Memory Age
• Hearing Age