All-FREE edition available only for limited time!
More than 10 000 people are already hooked and training with us. Here are some of their reviews:
* ''Great work outs, descriptions and how-to videos''
* ''Being a DD my breasts COULD use a little lifting. This app has helped me do just that. I HIGHLY recommend it!!!(:''
* ''Works really good well explained and also has the choice to add your own music hope they make more apps like this one great job.''
FREE cool fitness app, that will get you an stunning Best Bust in less than two weeks! Sounds too easy? With our app, it really is! But be careful, our workouts are so fun and enjoyable that it can lead to the healthiest exercising addiction ever!
This personal fitness trainer app is specially designed to train your upper body – Get beautiful upper body and nice boobs with our daily workout video training program.
•Daily workout VIDEO TRAINING program for fit chest and calorie burn
•Informative overview of upper body exercising
•Three effective HD video workouts for different fitness LEVELS, so it will never get boring or too easy
•Full descriptions for each exercise to get the maximum benefit out of workouts
•Endless fun of sports, as you can work out while listening your OWN MUSIC!
Download our app today and begin with your FUN, SIMPLE and ADDICTIVE workouts!
Try also our other apps to bring more variety to your training schedule:
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
Widgets included, no advertisements!
Breastfeeding tracker (free)
- Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Breastfeedings can be joined into one meal.
- Graphical analysis of the daily breastfeedings and meals.
- Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all breastfeeding times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Export the graph to png-images
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- No advertisements
- You can also record and analyze pumpings (time and quantity).
- You can add comments to each record.
- Widget including start and stop buttons.
- You can also record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
- Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
- You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
- Widget including feeding button.
- You can also record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
- Widget "Sleeping" including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
- You can also record events (bath, temperature, diapers,....)
- You can define your own events
- You can add reminders to each event
- Widget "Events" (resizable)
- You can also record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
- Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
- Allows you to add and track several children e.g. for twins
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
Features help to give the baby aware of. Collected.
* Widget: widget on most of the functionality of the application can be used.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding time record and the latest recommendations on how to Breastfeeding function
- Sleep: Sleep time recording and playback potential bellow
- Craps: Craps content written in one click
- Weight: The weight record with my mom jaelsu
- Note: Please record the time spent with baby
- Vaccination: Vaccination information for my baby today
Check the past history of sweeping grow a healthy baby world
For the price of just a few diapers! Free ad-supported version is also available.
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to fed our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your feedings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.
Countless men have suffered the embarrassment of man boobs and the condition is fodder for many jokes. Whilst it may be funny to others, gynecomastia is detrimental to your self-esteem, self-confidence and even has a negative impact on your life decisions.
Gynecomastia Complete will explain what the condition is, what you can do to improve it as well as describing the treatment options available.
With over 20 chapters, it covers every aspect of this problem along with practical steps you can take now.
This app isn't just a dry e-book either. There are links to other informative sites, a Fast Action Plan for you to follow, a notes tab for you to write down your progress - there's even a little light relief in the form of a puzzle for you to do if you want.
Go ahead and download Gynecomastia Complete now - you'll be very glad you did.
All babies reach milestones on their own developmental timeline. A multitude of factors influence the rate of each baby’s individual growth such as genetics, form of delivery, gestation at delivery, medical issues, effectiveness of the placenta prior to delivery, and so on. However there is a persistent and understandable demand from first-time mothers for information on what is considered ‘the norm’.
This is particularly so with breastfeeding, as understanding breastmilk intake is more complex than looking at the oz mark on a bottle. This is a topic rife with large-scale confusion, especially as breastfeeding mothers are in the minority and can often find themselves, and their health workers, comparing their baby with formula-fed babies.
Breastfed babies are not the same as formula fed babies. One is fed the milk of its own species; the other is fed the milk of an entirely different species, so it is unsurprising that stark differences can be observed. What follows is a timeline detailing the journey of the average breastfed baby.
I hope it will prove to be a useful and reassuring tool for new mothers.
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
With its roots stretching back to the 70’s, breast augmentation / body reshaping with Hypnosis has dramatically taken off. Breast Enlargement under Hypnosis is now becoming commonplace for people who can’t afford the high prices, or wish to face the risks involved in surgery. It may sound odd, but once you understand how the mind works, and how easy it is to reprogram the cells with hypnosis, you will find that you actually have a lot of control in the area of making changes in your body. In as little as twelve / sixteen weeks you can have the desired shape and size just by using the power of your own mind. - (Subliminal Breast Enlargement Recordings also available on the Android Market)
SIMPLY HYPNOTIC are a series of Hypnosis sessions - Complete Profession Recordings designed to help YOU reach your desired goal simply by pressing PLAY - (Subliminal Recordings also available on the Android Market)
A licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner in Neural Linguistic Programming I can help you to become your desired shape and size, but as any Hypnotherapist will tell you, hypnosis is all about 'Intent' and the more you desire a successful outcome, the higher success you'll receive, so be sure to listen to to this hypnotic recording as often as possible.
This Hypnotic recording is a 'complete' Breast Enlargement therapy session designed to help you attain your goal and should NOT be listened to whilst driving or operating machinery.
'The question isn't will it work, but how much better you will feel afterwards.'