I really wish this had Hondata Kpro support, other then that it runs great
Can you recommend a good OBD2 connector to use with android which is known to work, I'll need one that is WiFi enabled, many thanks. Also I'm already running a JB4 on the OBD2 port if I run a splitter for a second OBD2 connection will it cause issues.
Simply love it. However i do find that somehow the HP and Torque reading a bit off? What is the units being measured for both parameters exactly? And do you have plans to add in extra PID just like Torque app?
Paid for this app.. only ro be disappointed due to gages being fare to small to read on a s7 edge. Was hoping to be able to change the font sizes, also its extremely hard to modify colours or say looks of the gui. I paid for a app that ill never use. NO REFUND OPTION IS AVAILABLE.
Excellent! But where do I find support? I would like to connect an obd 1 ecu to it using an arduino board and an android tab.
How we can connect it to car?
* Voice commands (requires RECORD AUDIO permission).
* OBD2 'get first reply only' optimization is now optional.
* OBD2 TPS is now calibrated automatically.
* OBD2 multipid option is now disabled by default.
* LDS server is updated.
* Fixed bug that prevented app from starting on some Android 4.x.x devices.
* Fixed bug that caused invalid/corrupted frame on RealDash CAN protocol.
* Fixed crash when deleting a page from multipage dashboard.
All-in-one OBD2 app for ELM327: OBD scanner, car diagnostic, ELM checker &
Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges.