Finally, a self-improvement app that works.
⚡ Track your habits and tasks by organizing them into Rituals or Routines, schedule alarms and notifications to nudge you towards maintaining healthy behaviors, and receive practical advice on how to improve yourself, based on our algorithms and analytics.
🎓 Are you a student who wants to improve your grades, an employee who strives to be more productive, or a parent who wants to maintain a healthy life balance? - Respawn fits everyone, because of its extensive customization and a rich feature set.
🚀 Respawn is a way to track habits and organize your life that you’ve never seen before - a robust, offline-first, privacy-centered ecosystem that adapts to your needs, whatever they may be.
✨ 100+ habits to choose from in areas of mental health, self-care, fitness, self-improvement, productivity, learning, mindfulness, relationships, and finance - everything you need in one app.
🏆 Respawn is for the elite of the self-improvement world - for people who want to get the most out of their lives, be productive, and focus on making actual changes - who don’t need daily pampering or motivating quotes to keep going. Respawn is for those who love self-improvement as much as we do.
🔮 A modern, gorgeous app with no ads, spam notifications, user tracking, or woo-woo self-help tricks that never work. Packed with features, pleasing to the eye, neatly organized - that’s Respawn. Now with Dark and Light themes and Material You color palette.
Frequently Asked Questions:
❔ What languages does this app support?
- At the moment, English only. But we plan to add new languages soon.
❔ Is this like a coaching or meditation app?
- No. We may feature some elements of coaching in the future, but this is not a coaching app.
❔ Is this like a habit tracker?
- No and Yes. Our app starts with organizing and tracking your habits, and expands upon that to enable many new possibilities along the way.
❔ Is this based on science?
- Yes. We used years of experience in the self-improvement world, latest behavioral science research data, and knowledge from world-known experts like James Clear, Cal Newport & Scott Young to make Respawn truly helpful to you.
❔ Is this like a gamer app? Why is it called “Respawn”?
- No, this is not a gaming app. We decided to name the app Respawn because we believe that, every morning, you respawn, and have another chance to make your life better. Let's be honest, we love video games though. 👾
📝 Don’t believe us? Here’s what our early adopters say:
“The core functionality is working as intended, the ritual notifications are very useful, and the UI has a lot of eye candy. Unfortunately, it is not very intuitive at times, so it took some time to get a hang of several features like ritual management and statistics. The amount of pre-installed habit templates for nearly all your wants was a very pleasant surprise.” - Alexander V.
"A cool and modern app for tracking habits. I really like the ease of use and the lack of ads. There are pleasant animations and beautiful presentations of statistical data, which motivate me to grow more. I would like to add search to the list of habits" - Ann S.
Be one of the first to try Respawn - we’re just as excited for what’s next as you are!