Brought to you by Nestlé's United for Healthier Kids, Tummyfish is the most playful way to help you encourage your kids to drink more water.
Tummyfish is a virtual friend that teaches your kids the benefits of drinking water. Together, you form good drinking habits with rewards and games.
After a harrowing adventure, Tummyfish finds a safe home in your child’s tummy. Now it’s up to you and your kids to keep her happy.
• Create a Tummyfish for each of your kids.
• Set notifications for moments when your child needs water.
• Track water consumption and progress with weekly and daily statistics.
For your Kids:
• Have fun playing with a Tummyfish in a lively environment.
• See how water and sugary drinks affect your Tummyfish and her environment.
• Unlock toys and mini-games to reward good drinking habits.
United for Healthier Kids is a science-based program created to help parents instill healthier eating, drinking and lifestyle habits in children between the ages of 4 to 12.