Play many popular variants: Standard, Omnibus (Ten or Jack of Diamonds), Team, Spot, Hooligan, Pip, and more!
Design your own Hearts variant. Assign your point values to the cards. Let the AI your favorite variant!
Just learning Hearts? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested passes and plays. Play along and learn!
Experienced Hearts player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Rule customizations include:
• Pass directions. Choose which pass directions to include in the game: hold, left, right, and across.
• Initial lead. Choose whether the Two of Clubs leads or left of the dealer leads.
• Points on first trick. Choose whether or not to allow points on the first trick.
• Hearts can be lead anytime. Choose whether or not hearts must be broken before being lead.
• Queen of Spades breaks hearts. Choose whether or not playing the Queen of Spades breaks hearts.
• Hearts and the Queen of Spades. Choose whether or not a hand with only hearts and the Queen of Spades can lead hearts.
• Assign your point values to the cards. Design your own Hearts variant.
• Team. Choose to have the players seated across from each other on the same team.
• Shooting the Moon. Choose to add points, subtract points, or disable Shooting the Moon.
• Fun scoring triggers. Choose to have an exact score of 100 or 50 go back to 0 points.
• Double points card. Optionally assign the Ten of Clubs as the double points card.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
• Pass and play hints. Uncertain of what to pass or play? See what the computer would do!
• Pass and play checker. Let the computer check your pass and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Replay hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Optionally show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection.