Its awesome After a week of testing out and researching countless hours. This is by far the best in my op. Power amp comes close but the ui is way better on this app. Just get it don't waste time like me, if you don't want your phone rooted this is the way to go
Ui.. Ui.. Ui..!! Please do something about UI, what a brilliant app but with an ugly UI. Make it simple. Materialize!
Finaly! Found what I'm lookin for. An apps can play music from my otg and it works great.
UI is just appalling. Controls like a ui made for Android 2.3, guys... Wtf come on.
No this app isn't better than Poweramp. 4 band equalizer? Needs 10 bands. And the eq is only 250hz - 6khz vs 31hz - 16khz. No separate bass and treble control. I'm just glad there was an evaluation version. I'll keep using Poweramp for now.
Its the best player. But its not working for a long time.
* Improved USB driver: more compatibility with asynchronous USB DACs sending abnormal transfer speeds that results in audible artifacts.
- large latency when streaming to UPnP/DLNA renderer using FLAC format;
- album art could not be shown for album list entry if album is referenced by 2 sources and one is ignored;
- Queue re-shuffled on property dialog closure if Random is switched on;
- fixed gapless for MP3 format (regression in 1.89.4).