Poweramps` only competition To disable the settings button by long pressing would be helpful. I didn't really like the big size icons for the settings menu. Other than more options to personalize user interface this is the only replacement for poweramp. I love the lock screen features. One more thing, if I could remove the text covering my album art in widget this could improve its beauty. I also love the equalizer features.
New goto player This player has it...sound quality, functionality and aesthetics. Top player needs to move over.
Rubbish Wont work with external DAC. Has no idea what a good player is
evaluation period lasted 10 minutes no time to evaluate, my money will go elsewhere
Not bad Just please stop comparing it to power amp please,it's a good player,just can't handle the high volume pressure n adjust itself on presets,pls people,it's good,just have Some work to be done,and please make it simple to search the songs,bt great
No comparison This thing totally the best one out thr..well done guys
* Multi-band EQ (4-10 bands configurable).
* New default EQ presets for 5-10 bands.
* New EQ -> UI options: Band Count, Q Range, Bode Plot.
* New filter setup: Type, Parameter Type, Color.
* New UI option: 'Track Nr' - to show/hide track number in front of the track title.
* Hide navigation controls in full screen mode if those are visible on 4.4+.
* Force checking of network source when network connection is established.
* Auto-ignore network sources if network connection is lost.
! More fixes.
Free music player with equalizer, adjustable interface and playback from folders
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ