Almost perfect... The control parameters and sound are super awesome, but the interface is where the most work is needed. Scrolling is screwy, and the controls are unnecessarily complicated for the average user. Implement some material design and you'll have my heart. Oh, and grab some album art from the net. Almost perfect...
Best media player But stops searching for tracks after first folder when adding ftp server.
Getting better Why dont you make EQ scroll just by left/right whipe over EQ area, no need in slider then
nothing better out there if you mean it seriously with listening music on android device.Avoid wired phones, go to BT and - enjoy:-).
Most musical sounding player on Android I consider myself to be an audiophile as I only accept FLAC as an absolute minimum requirement, with AIFF for more critical listening. Neutron is far more musical when compared with PowerAmp, especially with 64bit processing with more depth and layering in the sound. Sounds most impressive with classical music. If only the UI was more user friendly, then would be perfect.
Worth every penny for purchase !
* Show gain slider for every band in EQ settings.
* Try playing track from the corresponding folder track list in the media library if playback is initiated from a file manager.
* Toggle artist/album line order in Mini Widget while playing.
- unsupported frame rate could be set to audio core.
- track not looping if Loop Track List is active and playback is initiated from a file manager.
- whole queue could be deleted/ignored if track was removed from it.
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ