MyInvest is an app for Danish investors who will continuously monitor their investments - and not least what is happening in the global financial markets.
Here you choose which funds you want to follow, after which you are continuously updated on the development of the funds. And if you want to take a closer look at the funds' specific properties and history, you can easily and simply get the full overview with a single click on the fund.
As an added bonus, the app is packed with a large selection of well-written articles on big and small from the global markets.
MyInvest is constantly updated with new articles, and is both easy and clear to find your way around. This is partly due to the fact that there are never more than 24 articles to choose from in the app itself.
The 24 articles selected articles are based on the 'areas of interest' you choose to follow. This means that as soon as you select or deselect an area, the article selection changes accordingly - and you now have access to completely new articles.
If you are interested in one or more specific topics, you can also choose to receive notifications when there are new stories that exactly match your interests.
Ready to dive into the unique world of investing?
- Follow your funds and be updated on their development directly in the app
- Dive into the history and characteristics of the individual funds
- Sort by topics and find new articles - simple and easy
- Select areas of interest and ‘mix and match’ articles automatically
- Be notified when there are new, relevant articles for you
- MyInvest is now fully optimized for use on Android tablets
- MyInvest is available in Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian
MyInvest has been developed by Nordea Invest and will be continuously updated with new investor-relevant features.