Instant, free, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today.
* Measure your pulse with the camera on your smartphone
* See your HRM results in a graph
* Variety of different, instant measurement types: resting HR, maximum HR, and HR before/after cardio
* Upload, store, and analyze your exercise results on the runtastic fitness site, www.runtastic.com
* Share your HRM results via your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and E-mail
TIPS FOR USE:
* Place and lightly hold your index finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will not be accurate and results could be affected
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can affect the instant results
* Do not measure with cold fingers, when blood circulation is poor, as this leads to inaccurate measurements of your pulse
* If you are using a smartphone without a flashlight, be sure to be in a well-lit area for accurate heartbeat measurement
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App for free today. Check your heart rate regularly, monitor your pulse, and track accurate results before and after your cardio routine or preferred fitness exercises!
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Keywords: Pulse, Instant, Cardio, Blood Pressure, Health, Fitness, Heartbeat, Exercise, EKG, ECG, HRM, Camera Sensor, Free
Before you download this app, you should know that Heartbeat & Fingerprint is a fake app, it is made for entertainment purpose. And the heart rate it measured is not real, too. Even though, you still can have some fun with it. For example, use this as a real one to fool friends. Come to have a try!
Functions introduction of Heartbeat & Fingerprint
There are 3 parts in this app, it will bring you to the main section, the heartbeat measure part. Up there, you will know your heart rate by scanning the fingerprint. Although the result is not real, it is cool to have the heartbeat measure in a cell phone. Show off to your friends!
In the left side is the HELP part, you will find some health tips and the usage of this app in this section. Health is very important to people. We wish you can stay in health all the time.
In the other side, there is some information about basal heart rate, maximum heart rate and target rate and so on. They are for your reference only.
1) Open this app
2) Put your finger on the fingerprint scanner
3) Release until this app analysis your fingerprint
4) Check your heart rate level
Wish you will have fun with this fake app. and if so, please rate this app when you have a few seconds. Thank you!
This app is fake. Just have fun!
To create more free apps, this FREE app may contain some icon ads or notification ads.
Thanks for your understanding.
Heart rate is the number of heartbeats per unit of time, usually expressed as beats per minute (bpm). It can vary as the body¡¯s need to absorb oxygen and excrete carbon dioxide changes, such as during physical exercise, sleep, illness and so on.
You have never thinks your phone or tablet can do that?
Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat with great accuracy, using your smartphone camera sensor and flash light by processing blood images on your finger!
Instant, accurate, and excellent for the health and fitness community. Download the Heart Rate Plus now.
• You assure your camera flash can turn on
• Open the app and then hold the tip of your index finger over the camera lens of your phone.
The entire camera preview image should be red with a lighter area where the tip of your finger is touching
Do not press too hard or you will cut off circulation which will result in an inaccurate result.
• After a second or two, you should see the Heart icon on the the screen start to flash red when it senses a heart beat.
Need ten seconds it will compute your heart rate and update the number.
It'll take between ten to thirty seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
• You can turn on or off monitor mode by press top left button
WARNING: This is not a medical product!
Don't spend time picking and choosing each exercise when you could use that time for working out! Just select some basic options and click Start Workout. The program will choose the exercises for you in a different order and with a different selection of exercises each time you work out! To save even more setup time, all of your selections can be saved for next time! Don't have a particular piece of equipment? Then, an exercise requiring it won't show up when you work out! Don't like a particular exercise? Then, hide it, and you'll never have to see it again! Think an exercise is too long or short? You can modify the default length of any exercise! You can also create and save custom workouts! Also included are calculators for Body Fat, BMR/RMR, Goals, Ideal Body Weight, One Rep Maximum, and Target Heart Rate Zone, and a Daily Portions Tracker and Health Tips.
--Starts a workout based on your selections or create a custom workout from the menu
-1. Workout can range from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
-2. Warmup/Cooldown can each range from 0 to 10 min.
-3. Choose from 10 different Focus Areas: Back, Biceps, Cardio, Chest, Core, Glutes, Legs, Shoulders, Stretch, Triceps
-4. Breaks can range from No Breaks to every 1/6th of the workout
-5. Choose Break Length from 1 minute to 3 minutes
-6. Choose the equipment you have: Barbell, Bench, Dumbbells, Incline Bench, Jump Rope, Medicine Balls, Pull-Up Bar, Resistance Bands, and Stability Ball
-7. Exercises that require equipment you do not have will be excluded from the workout.
-8. Further Options Available from the Menu:
---a. Create Custom Workout
---a. Quick Load Workout
---b. Load Workout From
---c. Save Settings
---d. Modify Hidden Exercise List
---e. User Guide
---g. Clear Hidden Exercise List
---h. Modify Exercise Lengths
---i. More Options:
-----1. Show Images
-----2. Confirm Close Workout
-----3. Minimize Repeat Routines
-----4. Play Routine Ending Beeps
-----5. Show Last Weight/Reps Used
-----6. Show Notes
-9. During Workouts, you can:
---a. Hide any exercise you wish not to see again.
---b. Save the current workout to the Quick Save slot or any of the five primary save slots.
---c. (If Show Last Weight / Reps is selected) Enter the weight used and reps performed for the current exercise.
---d. (If Show Notes is selected) Enter any notes for the current exercise.
---e. Increase Text Size with Volume Up button.
---f. Decrease Text Size with Volume Down button.
1. Calculates your BMR/RMR Calories burned/day, which is a good indicator of the minimum number of calories you need to intake each day.
-Body Fat Calculator
1. Calculates Body Fat % based on Department of Defense formula.
2. Displays Body Fat %, Lean Body Weight, and Body Fat Weight.
1. Determines how long it will take to reach a goal weight and how many calories to eat to do so.
-Ideal Body Weight Calculator:
1. Estimates how much you should weigh.
-One Rep Maximum Calculator:
1. Calculates the maximum amount of weight you can lift for a particular exercise.
2. Useful for determining how much weight you should be lifting when you exercise.
-Target Heart Rate Zone Calculator:
1. Estimates your maximum heart rate and calculates five target heart rate zones for achieving your fitness goals.
1. Saves previous data entered automatically, and loads this data each time the calculator is loaded.
1. Allows you to track your daily servings.
2. Can track any of the following: Protein, Dairy, Fruit, Vegetables, Fats, Grains, Legumes, Tubers, Legumes and Tubers, Carbohydrates, Condiments, and Snacks.
3. Each daily portion can range from .5 servings to 12.
1. Displays helpful nutrition tips.
Health, Heart, Rate, Pulse, Beat, Cardiogram, Cardiograph, Monitor, Meter, Beeper, Optical, Camera, Finger
★★ If supported by your device, all readings can be output to TV via HDMI ★★
The training instructor can at once see all the HR values, and suggest better and personalized training activities accordingly.
Full version, with up to 8 channels, settings storage (association of channel to a specific belt, user name and age/gender) and possibility to record to file in CSV format, for email/sharing at the end of the session.
More features are on the way, such as adjusting sampling rate (now fixed to 1 second), and additional options, as the selection of equation to obtain %HR (now set to the simple "220-Age", but many other exist, also according to gender: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_rate#Formulae ), introduction of calories counter, use of rest HR for training zone definition, and internal plotting (maybe realtime????).
For plot now you should send to yourself the CSV file by email and plot it using MS Excel (Scatter plot XY).
You MUST have an Android Device with ANT™ embedded chip and install the Dynastream ANT+ Service available at: http://bit.ly/IkV4gu
★★See the link http://bit.ly/IkV4gu also for ANT+ native support devices!!★★
As alternative, you should plug a ANT+™ compatible USB key to your Android device (using an USB adapter if necessary), and in addition install also the USB Service from Dynastream available at: http://bit.ly/TPlpGq
All HRM belts used MUST be compatible with ANT+™ and endorse the ANT™ logo. More info at http://www.thisisant.com
A demo version is available to test your Hardware before buying, please check the "More from Developer" link (ANT+ Fitness Demo).
Setup in a large room
An installation in a Gym room can be done using a MK808 Android TV pen, with an ANT+™ USB pen supporting up to 8 HRM ANT+™ belts. The MK808 has HDMI output to display data on a large LCD TV (via HDMI) to show HR values to both instructor and trainees. For more information please contact me to adapt the software and select the Hardware for your needs!!!
For problems installing the USB support service on Android devices see http://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/3798/
★★For any matter, please contact me by email!!★★
Source code on http://www.thisisant.org has been used as baseline for this App.
The author of this app is not related to Dynastream. He will have no responsibility for the use this App is made of.
It works with:
- Zephyr HxM sensor
- Polar WearLink sensor
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before use, please pair your sensor with device. In case you have several paired sensors, please unpair inactive and leave only one active sensor.
Main functions are:
- heart rate monitor
- heart rate zone monitor
- zone control (including custom)
- sound warnings
- R-R intervals monitor
- irregular heart beats control
Main functions in Pro version are:
- heart rate logger
- RR intervals logger
You can find logs in the HeartTracker folder at the root of your internal storage. They are in CSV format, you can view it with Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice Calc or any compartible viewer.
You will need a Zephyr HxM transmitter to use this app. If you don't have one, you can purchase one here:
For support / questions / suggestions, please visit our support page here:
If you are having trouble with the app, please also use the "Send Debug Log" menu option to email the logs to us for analysis.
Here are some of the main features:
* Large configurable heartrate graph shows realtime HR data
* Heartrate Zone colors on graph show you at a glance what zone you're in
* Load saved data into graph
* Perform a workout "in comparison" to a saved workout to compare performances
* Nine point digital data display shows everything you need to monitor, at a glance
* All digital data displays offer "Solo Mode" to concentrate on a single metric
* Audible (spoken or tone) alerts for many metrics
* Visual indication of heartrate status via notification LED (supported devices only)
* Share workouts with various social media outlets, etc.
* HRV testing and charting. Can asses overall cardiovascular health or an athlete's degree of "restedness"
* HRV (Heart Rate Variability) tests include PNN50 and RMSSD
* R-R Data logging for HRV tests
Many many more features.
*****now supports metric and imperial measurements*****
Designed by fitness professionals FitApp enables you to track, store and monitor your achievements the easy way.
Simply create a user account and start exercising smarter.
Track others....Now supports multiple user accounts!! Perfect for personal trainers and healthy families
The primary function of this app is to enable the user complete 11 fitness tests, store and track the data.Users will be guided through a number of fitness test with intuitive audio. Following a fitness test the user will be given precise feedback and norm chart result. This will then be stored to view at a later date.FitApp also boats a nutrition calculator, GPS Sports tracker, One Rep Max Calculator and gives feedback on training Zones.... Need we say more.
- Track and analyse your performances, monitor your progress
- Run, Walk, cycle or ski it’s all supported
- Keep track of speed, distance and calories burned
- View your current and previous workouts on the map
- Voice Feedback
- Listen to music stored on your device while exercising
Fitness Tests : ( all with norm charts and audio teaching points)
- Bleep Tests 20 and 15 meters
- Cooper Test
- Body fat test - Calliper and measurement methods
- Blood Pressure
- Crunch Test
- Resting Heart Rate
- Step Test
- Press Up Test
- Sit and reach
Share results with friend - convert results to PDF (Printing)
- Calculates V02max
- Blood Pressure Log
- Monitors your BMI
- One Rep Max Calculator
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Personalised metabolic rate (based on your activity levels)
- Personalised recommended nutritional intake in grams
- Personalised Target heart Rate
- Tips on Training Zones
**Save to SD card supported** Android 2.2 or later
We believe this all-in-one fitness solution is the obvious choice for anyone interested in keeping fit and healthy the easy way.
“It is the most comprehensive fitness app that uses industry leading data. It is accurate and simple to use. Our clients and personal trainers love it.”
"This is exactly what I was looking for, all the fitness tests you need to do in one app! Very worth it!"
"Fantastic app!!! Easy to use with audio descriptions, it is like having a personal trainer in your pocket. Great app!"
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app.
VidaOne Lifestyle is the only app that integrates all the features you need in one single app:
- Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your progression.
- Screen widgets lets you know where you stand with your daily goal and quickly add a meal from your Home screen.
- Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily track them with charts.
- Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your own food, and view nutrition facts.
- Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you choose which to track.
- Points tracking.
- Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
- Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
- Enter health records, as many times per day as you need.
- Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
- Detailed calendar that shows diet progress and workouts data.
- Plenty of charts to track your calories, meals, points, diet, nutrients (e.g. cholesterol), workouts (e.g. distance duration, ascent, heart rate) and health data (e.g. body weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, etc.)
- Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks, 12-24H time format, etc.
- Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
- Installation on storage card (when available).
- And so much more! Visit http://bit.ly/fnbKWR for screen shots.
The Pro version adds various fitness tracking tools (routines, heart rate data, workout gear tracking, activity filter, training zones, personal best) and is aimed at those with a strong focus on workouts.
Should you experience any issue with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist and resolve the matter. We are committed to provide the best apps for your needs. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank you for choosing VidaOne!
(Justin @ Play Store )
BikeComputer Pro extends the free version with the following features:
✓ new : support for Bluetooth 4.0 (Low energy) heart rate straps
✓ new : Synchronisation : keep your sessions and routes synchronized on different/new devices
✓ Turn Instructions - the app tells you when to make a turn on your trail
✓ Connect to Polar Bluetooth straps and experience your heartrate while driving
✓ Offline Routing – you can plan your session also offline
✓ Audio Feedback – BikeComputer Pro informs you about your average speed, the current elevation, the remaining distance on trail, your climbing speed, your heartrate and training zone, when you have lost the actual trail and other information
✓ Import GPX tracks or POIs and follow the track of a friend on the map
✓ Take photos or set waypoints during your ride
✓ Search locations you want to route to directly
✓ Use the barometric sensor to achieve exact elevation change data (if your devices features it)
✓ Tweet your sessions to Twitter or share the GPX file to Dropbox, Mail etc
✓ Filtration of elevation values adjustable : adapt it to your phone
✓ Modify the font size of the offline map and the font size of the driving values
✓ Continue any session, also after reboot/battery change
✓ Rotating map : the map will follow your direction to have the upcoming area always on top
✓ Plan your route! Touch the map where you want to go. BikeComputer Pro will calculate a route with distance, elevation and elevation profile for you and will save the route to follow it while riding
✓ Navigate home! When you explore a new area or are in holidays use this feature to get immediately a route calculated which leads you home
✓ Adjust the GPS sensitivity as you want, which means you can determine in which intervals the GPS values are refreshed
✓ Arrange and setup your session values as you want and the app remembers it
✓ Additional driving values as number of used satellites, accuracy of the GPS signal and the direction according to the GPS position
✓ BikeComputer Pro is of course ad-free
You can import your sessions from the free version as well.
BikeComputer Pro provides the possibility to cycle with an offline map, do jogging or any gps-based movement! Follow your position on the map and experience your driving values like speed, trip, average speed, elevation gain, distance to your home location, actual battery drain, and a lot of others ...
Download pre-compiled map files with which you are able to track completely offline from the website : bikecomputer.roproducts.de
Visit the FAQs if you have a question or contact me!
You can review your sessions and post them to Facebook, twitter them, export as GPX or load them up to the rennrad-news.de/mtb-news.de workout management
There is also a widget!
If you change your phone, backup your session to sd-card and restore them on the new phone or use the synchronization!
Of course featuring also english values!
“ECG Self-check” for ECG registering device KFS-01.001 “Cardiometer-MT” from “MICARD-LANA”
“ECG Self-check” application for Android registers ECGs and stores them in personal user archive on cloud server. It provides preliminary conclusions on heart rhythm and morphology in the form of automatic summary reports. The reports get instantly displayed on the screen of Android device as a green-yellow-red color-coded scheme corresponding to norm, deviation from norm and pathology with recommendations for the user. “ECG self-check” also provides a written syndromal summary report. Application has remote consultation capability and allows users to authorize access to their ECG archives for registered physicians.
For more information about the device and available applications, visit “MICARD-LANA” website at www.micard.ru
- 24-second ECG registration from 12 standard leads;
- electrode contact check;
- syndromal summary reports;
- automatic summary displayed as norm, deviation from norm and pathology;
- remote consultations capability and user-controlled access to ECG archives for authorized physicians and medical centers;
- ability to store ECG data in the device memory when there is no connection to internet;
- personal user archive cloud server for each registered user.
Vital statistics such as heart rate, current speed and distance traveled are collected via Bluetooth transmissions and displayed in a dynamic user interface.
• Customize the monitoring capabilities for your age, gender and target activity zone.
• Monitor progress with heart rate, current speed, and strides displays.
• Track your activity level with a zone specific heart rate graph.
• Enable optional displays for elapsed time and distance traveled.
• Program a session interval timer.
• Select between US or International units.
Honors System Display Font size settings.
This app will easily calculate your fatigue level. All you need to do is to place your finger on the camera.The degree of fatigue is calculated by using the data of HRV got from the heart rate. The results are displayed as a percentage(%). If you are tired, it also displays simple tips.
This app also serves as heart rate monitor.Heart rate is displayed in the upper part graph of the app during measurement time(about 2minutes).
I'm worried that I am overtraining.
I am still convalescing today – would it be alright to work out as usual?
Which is more productive – getting up early to finish my work, or staying up late for it?
By dealing with fatigue before the symptoms appear, proper body conditions can be maintained.
Efficiency of work and study can be improved by keeping our body in optimum condition.
It may be possible to prevent future illnesses.
We may be able to dramatically change our life for the better without much effort.
How to use this App
Please use this App if you wish to know your fatigue level.
1. When you use this App for the first time, please enter your age and sex. The results of the calculations will be modified accordingly.
2. Please place your finger on the camera of your smart phone. (If you are a right-handed person ,please you use left index finger and vice versa.)While using the app, ensure that you are in a sitting position, in a brightly lit room as far as possible.
Allow the app to perform the measurements after you follow the displayed instructions.
3. Calculations are completed in two minutes.
4. Degrees of fatigue are displayed as a percentage (%). If you are fatigued, some advice will also be displayed.
Results will be corrected according to age, sex, and time zone. If the measurement is not reliable, the App will display an approximation. Please perform the measurements again according to the instructions.
The result is sometimes unstable when other applications are open or the cache of this app is full. In such a case, please close all the other applications and clear the app’s cache. (Go to Settings → app → Life Optimizer; and clear the cache). Always measure in a bright room.
Please use mobile phone with flash light.
This app is not designed for medical use, therefore we do not take any responsibility for the action taken based on the result shown by the app. Please follow your doctor’s instruction in some cases.
If weight loss is your goal, use the fat burning zone to maximize calories burned from fat. If you want to improve endurance, use the endurance zone. Whatever your goal, there is zone that will help make your workouts more efficient.
As stated, this is a simple app. As a result it is being offered free without advertising. We only ask that if issues are discovered while using this app you please e-mail email@example.com with as much information about the issue as possible so we can fix it quickly.
• 1RM - One Repetition Maximum
• United States Navy Circumference Method body fat calculator
• BMI - Body Mass Index
• BMR - Basal Metabolic Rate to determine your minimal daily calorie requirements plus additional activity levels
• Calories Burned based on average heart rate over time
• Heart Rate Training Zone calculator
• Body Weight to Strength Ratio calculator
More to come in later updates.