Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
"The Polar Beat acts like a personal trainer in your palm"
"...well designed user interface that looks pretty, and the functions work easily"
Polar Beat is at its best when used together with a Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. Polar Beat is a training and exercise app that goes beyond just recording workouts. It actually interprets your workout data, so you’ll know what your body has achieved and what to do to meet your goals more effectively.
For training indoors or out – Polar Beat works from running and cycling to gym sessions and weightlifting.
PLAN your training before you get started
- Choose a training target – maybe you want to burn calories* or beat a time or distance record
- Choose your activity – Polar Beat is suitable for any exercise, indoors or out
TRAIN at the right intensity
- Meet your training goals with the help of real-time graphical and voice guidance
- Stay at the right intensity for the most effective workout*
- Track your distance, pace and route while walking, running or cycling
- Listen to music while training
ANALYZE and understand your training session
- See what you achieved with each workout – for example, whether you improved endurance, increased your strength, or burned fat*
- Understand the impact of your workout at different intensity levels*
- Get the most accurate calorie tracking – even while exercising indoors*
- Re-live your routes on the map and get motivation from weekly summaries
SHARE your results with friends
- Keep your promises - or outdo others - and shout it out on Facebook and Twitter
* When used with the Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor. Please note: Polar Beat is designed to be used with Polar Bluetooth Smart sensors, and it's compatible with Android devices that support Bluetooth Smart. It is not compatible with other Polar heart rate sensors or wrist units, which use a different transmission technology.
Discover more about Polar Beat at www.polar.com/beat
Please note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Track and analyze your performance, monitor your progress
* See detailed stats/charts of you pace, distance, time, speed, altitude, and calories burned
* Voice cues via Text-to-Speech to remind time elapsed, pace, and cheering rewards
* Listen to music during your workout
* Set encouraging music clip for last 5% of goal for self motivation
* Selectable activity type (running, cycling, etc.)
* Configurable screen view for showing desirable data
Measure your heart rate
* Monitor your heart rate with the i-gotU Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Monitor (HRM-10) available separately at www.mobileaction.com
* Work with Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3 / Note 2/ Note 3, New HTC One (4.3), HTC One X+, Butterfly, or any
Android 4.3 based smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 interface.
Measure your performance over time
* View detailed history of your activities (daily, weekly, monthly)
* Set workout goals and targets (distance, time, calories, self-challenge, etc.)
* Measure your progress against goals and targets
* Get notified and receive trophies when you hit new personal best and milestone
* Turn any activity into a route map on Google Map with color code for harness level
* Show speed and heart rate data of every logged point on the route map
Share with friends
* Data collected during workouts can be exported and shared in GPX or TCX file
Supported Language(s): English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
How to use this App and main features:
(1) Place your index fingertip to the rear camera lens.
(2) Ensure your fingertip covers the lens completely with the camera window box appearing full red color.
(3) Press the Start button to start the measure.
(4) Hold your fingertip steady for at least 30 seconds, your heart rate and pulse graph will be shown. Press the Stop button to obtain the final measurement.
(5) If your age is entered in the Setting, your maximum and target heart rates will be shown.
(6) Auto stop after 30 seconds can be enabled in the setting.
(7) Save function let you store your heart rate and pulse waveform in the history page.
(8) Share function let you share your heart rate via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
Note: If your device does not have an LED flashlight, please make sure to use this app in a good lighting environment.
RHR can not only give you your heart rate but can also give you the option to put your heart rate to use! Calculating your calorie burn rate after an exercise can be done with just your smartphone!
◊ Profile Page
◊ History of Saved Heart Rates and Calorie Burn Rates
◊ Ability to view calorie burn rates on a visual graph
◊ Ability to export data in CSV format
Use to improve workout routines and track progress.
Place the tip of your index finger completely over the camera and after a couple of seconds your heart rate will be shown.
By using Smartphone's camera and flash, this app measures heart rate,stress level and autonomic nerve balance. This app will help you managing stress efficiently.
(1) Heart rate measurement in real-time
-Minimum/Maximum/Average heart rate measurement
(2) Stress measurement
-HRV(heart rate variation) graph display
-Automatic nerve balance result
-Physical/mental stress level
-Accumulated data display
2) Application use
-By measuring heart rate,autonomic nerve balance and stress level by using a smart phone, user can efficiently manage stress frequently.
-It is a smart health care and mobile health care system, anywhere at any time you can check the status of your stress simply.
3) Method of measurement and principle.
-Measurement by using one of the PPG (Photoplethysmography) methods.
There are two types of pressure, systolic and diastolic at the heart, therefore the peripheral vascular, amount of blood flow, and volume of blood vessel changes. StressViewer measures the amount of penetration of light by using the camera image that shows the pattern of heart beat.
The smart phone’s flash light will be exposed at the end of the user’s finger and the amount of blood flow can be measured because when the heartbeat occurs, the amount of blood flow in the peripheral blood vessel changes which is detected by camera on smart phone.
-Only works at Smartphone camera with a built-in flash
-Do not shake finger during measuring
-Do not press the camera and flash too hard
-This application is not for professional medical diagnosis
5) Introduction of Du-Sung Technology Corporation and guide on released app.
-Du-Sung Technology have developed and manufactured the wireless heart rate monitor, moreover, we have earned the respect in accuracy and quality of products through many years of knowhow in the field of wireless heart rate monitor.
Currently we have anounced two apps which are “StressViewer,” and “CardioPlanner.”
“StressViewer” is very easy-to-use app since it measures the current stress rate without any other instruments, but with only smart phone with a built-in flash camera.
And the app, “CardioPlanner” is the chest-belt typed wireless heart rate monitor that can be connected with smart phone by bluetooth to measure, so user can obtain more accurate workout data.
“CardioPlanner” accurately measures heart rate, number of step, exercise route, exercise distance, consumed calories, measurement of stress, etc, and the result can be uploaded to Web, so this app will help users to exercise systematically.
Heart Rate Monitor app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Monitor is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
HOW TO USE?
Lightly place the tip of your left hand index finger on the camera lens so it completely covers the lens and press START.
Hold until the measurement is complete. Hold your phone steady.
If your camera does not have flash, measure your heart rate in well-lit environment. If you are not getting any readings readjust the position of your finger. If your device does not have back facing camera but has front facing camera such as Nexus 7 use the front facing camera.
Heart Rate Monitor app is extremely accurate and it does not need any external hardware to be used. Whole process is done quickly, precisely, simply. Get your heart rate instantly, process is quick and easy. A must have app for every smartphone, try it now!
Heart Rate Camera app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Camera is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
This is an Unique app to show your heart beat on the screen. This app measures heart beat automatically, when you place your index finger on the camera.
The App will collect data in ten second chunks and add the beats per minute to another Integer array which is used to smooth the beats per minute data.
After a second or two, you should see the Android icon on the top of the screen start to flash red when it senses a heartbeat. After ten seconds it will compute your heart rate and update the number next to the Android icon. It'll take between ten and thirty seconds to get an accurate heart rate.
If you want to uninstall and have activated the setting button make the screen on, you have to go to phone settings to find out location and security part to remove device administrator at first.
Make your training safer and more effective by using the ithlete heart rate variability (HRV) app to choose the best times for you to train and improve your performance.
Getting the balance just right between recovery and training is often a challenge, even for the most experienced athletes. Therefore, it makes sense to use an app, which removes the need for guess work or complex calculations from your training schedule. By judging the right balance of training load and recovery you will reap the benefits in your fitness levels.
By using the ithlete HRV app you will have accurate data and be able to easily measure your daily fatigue and recovery levels. Tracking subjective metrics, such as sleep and diet, in the app also helps identify your most influential factors.
The many benefits of using an HRV App are:
• Optimise fitness
• Manage recovery
• Improve health, fitness & performance
• Enjoy guilt-free rest days
• Avoid overtraining
• Prevent injury
• Tracking long-term progress
How It Works
Training is all about stress and recovery and a hard session will lower your HRV. By using the ithlete HRV app to monitor training stress daily you can adjust sessions according to your body’s current readiness to train, improve and perform.
Simply take a 1 minute measurement every morning and follow the colour coded training recommendation; train as normal, train light or take a rest day.
The human heart is a naturally great barometer for measuring your physical and mental condition. Heart beat intervals vary when you are resting (many people do not know this) and HRV captures this valuable information. Increased HRV is linked to good health and a high level of fitness, whilst decreased HRV is linked to stress, fatigue and even burnout. This is why measuring HRV is a must for all athletes, whether professional or keen amateurs.
The ithlete HRV app requires additional hardware. Users will need either a heart rate monitor chest strap and ECG receiver, Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitor strap* or an ithlete Finger Sensor. All are available from www.myithlete.com/products.
*Device must support Bluetooth Low Energy and be running Android 4.3 or above
Not all mobile devices are compatible with all sensor types, please see the ithlete website for a full list of compatible models and purchasing options.
Please also note the HRV app is NOT the same as a heart rate monitor app, which people use during exercise. The HRV app is an app that uses heart rate variability to diagnose your state of fatigue, recovery and readiness to train and is not used during actual exercise.
The screenshots below are for the latest v3.0 version, and is supported by most new Android devices. Users with devices not capable of running this version will receive the previous 2.3 version
- Real time display of LF/HF
- Enhanced ectopic beat elimination
- All data saved to files for offline analysis
- Improved stability
Ectopic beats are captured by Lagrangian interpolation of the data stream.
LF/HF is calculated by resampling the dataset at 4Hz them applying Welch's periodogram through a 256 point FFT using a 16 sample wide window and an 8 sample overlap.
The uncorrected raw R-R samples are saved in a file named "year-month-day-hour-minute-second-r2r.txt"
The HRV parameters calculated and displayed during operation are saved in a file named "year-month-day-hour-minute-second-sd1.txt"
The filenames are the time the program was started and are saved in the directory HRVpro/data.
Both files can be imported into Excel and the r2r file can be directly opened in Kubios.
Next steps: Plot LF/HF as skinny bars withing the SD1 plot
1. This app is for general interest only and SHOULD NOT be used for any clinical purpose.
2. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN before undertaking any strenuous activity
3. This app requires a Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter With Bluetooth (Available from Amazon)
- NOTE If you have a Bluetooth Low Energy Chest-strap such as Polar H7 or Zephyr HxM check out the new app HRVxt
4. App was developed and tested on Samsung S3
5. Some users of the free version of the app have reported odd behavior such as failing to connect properly (with the display remaining at 'listening') and the app displaying improbably high values. Both of these conditions have been seen during development of the app and appear to be an Andriod related issue ( when the device gets itself in this state, 'Cardio Training' fails as well).
Recovery from this condition can be achieved by shutting the device down completely then restarting.
솔미테크 모바일 스토리텔링 뮤직 콘텐츠
나의 건강상태를 예보 받을 수 있다면?
나의 마음은 어떤 음악으로 들려질까?
나의 마음은 어떤 그림을 그리고 있을까?
이러한 궁금증을 해결해드리겠습니다.
Health Forecast는 맥박과 스트레스 지수를 측정하여 사용자가 재미있게 건강관리를 할 수 있도록 사용하는 콘텐츠입니다.
만약, 기기가 없어도 걱정 마세요.
본 콘텐츠는 측정 기기가 없어도 사용 가능하도록 구현되어 있지만, ㈜솔미테크에서 판매하는 SHC-M1 기기와 연동하여 사용하면 더 정확한 건강상태를 측정할 수 있습니다.
- 실시간 맥박, 스트레스 측정
- 사용자에 따른 바이오리듬 제공
- 측정된 사용자의 상태를 일기예보, 음악, 그림 등으로 표현하여 제공
- 표현된 사용자의 상태를 SNS 공유 기능
※ ㈜솔미테크에서 판매하는 SHC-M1 기기가 있으면 더 정확하게 측정 가능합니다.
구매 관련 정보는 홈페이지에서 확인하세요.
※ 지원 해상도: 1280 X 720, 1280 X 800, 1920 X 1080
개발자 연락처 :
대전광역시 유성구 가정북로 96(장동 23-14) 대전경제통상진흥원 606호
Will automatically calculate personal best for Longest Distance, fastest average speed, and Most calories burned.
Detailed exercise data shown are:
1. Average Speed
2. Maximum Speed
4. Exercise Date
5. Exercise Type
6. Heart Rate Average
7. Heart Rate Maximum
8. Average Cadence
9. Maximum Cadence
10. Above Zone Limit
11. In Zone Limit
12. Upper Zone Limit
13. Lower Zone Limit
A new perception of streets will thus be achieved: a new and revolutionary way of drawing and reading maps. In tourist maps, for example, only features such as representative buildings or gardens are represented, so everything may seem flat. A lot of information can be drawn in ordinary maps - the location of popular spots, the structure of the city-, but none about the difficulty of the route whatsoever.
Do all roads lead to Rome? Yes, indeed. But some routes are more accessible than others, and that is what this application looks for. Would you prefer a short and steep path or a longer but flatter one?
Disabled people using SLOPER will be able to instantly check on a map whether the path they have chosen is completely accessible or some architectural barrier may be found on their way. The benefit is clear: accessible mobility for everyone. The application will show three different routes and mark which one is the easiest one. Furthermore, the user will be able to compare the different route: total distance, maximum grade and average slope.
When and how intense should your next workout be?
You don't know? We do...
MEASURE YOURSELF INTO TOP SHAPE!
The revolutionary Pulse7 measurement and monitoring system measures your current physical status, the regeneration status and enables you new approaches of training control.
Everywhere, everytime. Fast, precise and non-invasive.
Pulse 7 is the world's first manufacturer of its patented software and chest strap to measure both the personal regeneration status and the phase of supercompensation and is able to depict them graphically. This innovation will revolutionize the sports world and the coach! The Pulse 7 measurement and monitoring system is the result of years of research in high-performance and recreational sports with a team of sports scientists, coaches, cardiologists, software and hardware engineers. In addition, based on Pulse 7 numerous studies of heart rate variability and ECG. For this purpose, specially a small and light 500Hz 1-channel ECG chest strap was developed - and a large, completely new software for smartphones, tablets and PCs.
STRENGTH LIES IN CALMNESS.
Measure your personal regeneration status!
The Pulse7 regeneration measurement informs you when your body is ready for the next training. You are informed anytime and anywhere about your individual regeneration status.
So, you have really meaningful data about your physical status whereby you can control your training.
For example to avoid counterproductive overtraining.
UNLEASH YOUR POWER!
Exercise with Pulse7 utilising the principle of supercompensation!
After a load of the body, it increases its efficiency over the output level. This „more balance“ you can only realize, if you give it enough time to recover. In this case, the body is in a kind of overreaction, replenishes its energy reserves at a higher level than before the load. There is an ideal time slot for the next training stimulus, which Pulse7 shows you precisely. You are able to exercise more efficiently.
TRAIN RIGHT, AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Control your workout based on your individual data analysis!
The Pulse7 measurement and monitoring system measures a variety of values. For example the regeneration status, the stress factor, ECG data, the heart rate variability and so on. Our intelligent software on your device automatically transfers all your data to our high performance servers. There, your data will be evaluated and sent within seconds in the form of meaningful charts to your smartphone/tablet or your laptop/PC. You will always know when and in what intensity your next training stimulus is recommended. The risk of overtraining is banned.
STAY IN BALANCE!
Do not give performance reducing stress a chance.
Stress prevents your body from swift regeneration. The result is stagnation of performance development or even overtraining. In fact, there is a high probability that you are affected by such problems. Because stress is everywhere in daily life and it’s the result of many factors, such as lack of sleep or time. The Pulse7 measurement and monitoring system informs you about your current stress status. Thus, it provides all informations to diagnose and prevent overloading prophylactically.
ALL DATA AT A GLANCE
Develop yourself in the right direction!
The Pulse7 measure and monitoring system provides you with a graphical evaluation board on the screen, a number of meaningful values of the current (regeneration) status of the body. The software implements the values in a time course, derived from the long-and short-term trends.
In the trainer version, the Pulse 7 measurement and monitoring system is an ideal communication tool between the athlete and the supervising coach or performance assesor.