If you have an Open Access compatible cloud storage account, the My Open Access app lets you access docs, music, videos and pictures stored on your Windows PC or Apple Mac from anywhere.
Once your important files have been backed up to your online account, the My Open Access app for Android enables you to access those files securely from anywhere, using WiFi or mobile data. Plus the app can automatically upload the pictures and videos on your phone or tablet to your account.
My Open Access lets you:
- View your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more from anywhere
- View your photos in full screen slideshow mode
- Stream song playlists or videos from your account to your phone or via Chromecast
- Automatically back up all the photos and videos on your phone or tablet
- Send your files to other apps on your phone, edit them and upload them back to the cloud
- Share files with friends and family
Please note: This app requires you to already have an Open Access compatible account. Mobile backup, file uploads and sharing from the app may require an additional subscription - please contact your supplier for more details.