* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
SanDisk Memory Zone offers you more memory management functionality than any other application available for the Android™ phone.
SanDisk Memory Zone puts you in complete control. Manage and backup both your local and cloud memory with one free app. Move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your phone. Cloud services supported: Box, Dropbox, Google Docs, Picasa, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Facebook.
Improve the performance of your phone in seconds by moving files from your phone’s internal memory to your memory card.
SanDisk Memory Zone not only allows you to transfer and back up your files, it also allows you to secure them through a password protection feature. So you have the peace of mind knowing your videos, photographs, music and other files are not only available, but they’re available only to you.
Get seamless, integrated storage connectivity between your phone, your memory card and your files in the cloud. It’s never been easier to enjoy, manage, share and protect your digital assets.
Unlike utilities with awkward and difficult to navigate folder structures, SanDisk Memory Zone has an intuitive, graphical user interface that lets you get the job done, fast.
Designed by the global leader in flash memory cards, SanDisk Memory Zone allows you to visualize your memory usage by content type and size.
SanDisk Memory Zone. There’s nothing else like it.
Note: Feel free to send feedback to SMZSupport@sandisk.com rather than a 1 star!
TAGS: "file browser", "mobile organization", "cloud services", "file manager", "application manager", "cloud backup", "file protection", "memory optimizer", "memory manager", "memory card", "cloud storage", "media manager", backup, apps, "Memory management app", "Android cloud app", "Picasa Android app", "speed test"
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
This key will add premium features, free app is also required!
- Dark theme
- Note List widget (Android 3.0 and above)
Requires GNotes 0.4.9 installed separately. (See 'View more applications' below)
** Please kill GNotes or Reboot your phone when the premium features still unavailable after your install the key **
note, notes, google, gmail, gnotes,memo,note app for android
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes, and sync to Google calendar without needing another account to manage.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
■ Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update and indication
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support (Notes and Tasks), AutoDiscover, multiple folders
■ Widget (views, folders, add, direct edit)
■ Share items with friends via any other app (Email, SMS etc.)
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Notes, Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Tablet and swipe support
■ Multiple accounts integrated with Android, folders, management, combined view and colors
■ Tags/Categories with colors and management
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Choose accounts to be displayed
■ Backup / Restore XML functionality
■ Holo interface with drawer layout
■ Free and no ads
Tasks & Notes
■ Task reminders and notification with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks calendar created - displays tasks in your calendar or calendar widgets
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Two modes
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
■ Supports Exchange ActiveSync protocol 2.5, 12.1 and 14.0
■ Requires Exchange server 2010 for Notes (Tasks work with any version)
■ Setup a new account in Settings - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com server and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com server
■ Client certificate support
■ Custom port
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, Tine, Kerio, IceWarp, Zimbra, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
* Connect your favorite cloud services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Sugarsync, Evernote, Picasa, 4Shared, Facebook and Twitter) and access from your desktop and mobile devices
* Instant access to documents on your favorite cloud services
* HTML5 based Cloud File Explorer for your desktop
* Native app for your smartphone and tablet
* Includes state-of-the-art document viewer for Microsoft Office documents and PDFs
* Document viewer supports RTL languages including Hebrew and Arabic
* Search for documents from multiple cloud services
* View-and-Save your documents by single tap
* Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
The OneDrive Team
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
- Multiple notebooks
- Export as pdf
- Import Image
- Set background
- Customize notebooks include color and name
- Quickly preview your notes by browsing thumbnail images in notebook
- Share individual note via apps like Gmail, Evernote, GNotes
- Different colors and size of pen
- Unlimited pages in notebook
This is the free version of the application which is fully functional, however at the moment it does not receive feature updates (more information: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/free-version-going-into-stasis) unless you are using Android version 4 or greater which started out with Agenda Widget 2.0
The free version still gets bug fixes and will have some minor changes to the settings.
Agenda Widget Plus gets you:
A grid view
Support for UTD
New default theme
Calendar color override
Easier to make separate widgets
For a full list of differences between free and plus is check the website http://www.androidagendawidget.com/upgrade
More about the free version:
Calendar application support:
- Google including Activesync
- Motorola Droid corporate calendar application(now obsolete)
- Touchdown exchange
Tasks application support:
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Xperia Arv launcher and others.
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support, not my fault :P
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
If you like this buy the Plus version!
If you are having a problem with the widget or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me or add a comment on the forum! :)
!!! Added new storage's types: Ubuntu One, Cubby, Mediencenter !!!
Unique features will allow you to do any work with your storages quickly, simply and easy:
• Look through files at once several storages at the same time - forget about "two-panel" modes with unique feature "group viewing" which will allow you to work with any number of storages as though this one.
• Download, modify and upload your files without any delays – application will react to any your actions immediately, no matter if you have internet connection or not.
• Download and upload folders entirely – application will do recursive bypass of folders and will make download/upload of any found files.
• Synchronize any folders on your device with any folders of storages and vice versa – simply connect two folders and forget about any additional actions. If you don't want to forget – your right, use manual start of process of synchronization:)
• Get full control of any application activity – any action of application will be queued, where you can always remove or suspend it. Also, you can always suspend or resume work of full queue in case of need.
• Be aware of any problems during the work with storages – at emergence of any problem (for example, the file demands confirmation on rewriting/removal/updating, the storage demands repeated authorization etc.) the application will prompt you to make some choice and you never lose your data.
It is beta version of application. It can be unstable and not optimized for tablet devices. We will be grateful for any your feedbacks about product.
The following accounts are supported:
1) Google Drive
9) Ubuntu One
List of accounts will extend in process of project development.
Available languages: English, Russian (If you want to take part in translation, look here - http://crowdin.net/project/cloudcube/invite).
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
－Android OS 2.1以上
We are now providing online storage service as yahoo!box. it's appropriate for iPhone,iPad and easy to access your date on the cloud which are archived.
If you are looking for some online storage services in itunes store,you'd like to compare some other apps. dropbox,box, google,google drive,gmail,yahoo,airprint,pogoplug,trendmicro,skydrive,bitcasa,sugarsync,mediafire,cloudbeats,infinity,icloud,duplicates and so on.
※1 Yahoo! JAPAN IDをお持ちのお客様（Yahoo! JAPAN IDの取得は無料です）
・ご利用にはYahoo! JAPAN IDが必要です。
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views