By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E85386_01/infoportal/ebs-EULA-Android.html.
With Oracle Mobile Maintenance for Oracle E-Business Suite, maintenance technicians can view and execute maintenance work on the go.
- Create express work orders, and debrief work orders
- View and complete assigned work, including issuing material and charging time
- View and search work orders and assets
- Complete operations and work orders
- View asset summary including work history, failures, meter readings, quality plans and location
- Record asset meter readings
- Enter new quality results as well as view and update existing quality information associated to assets, operations and/or work orders
- Create simple work orders and work requests
- Use Mobile Maintenance app in disconnected mode after initial synchronization of data from server, and perform transactions when there is no network connectivity.
- Perform incremental synchronization when network connectivity is available to upload the offline transactions and download updated work from server.
Oracle Mobile Maintenance for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle Enterprise Asset Management, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile Maintenance for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.