Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
Username and password alone may not ensure security as passwords can be easily stolen, guessed, or hacked. Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your account ensuring that your account cannot be accessed even if your password is compromised. The second factor in two-factor authentication is the one-time password generated by Oracle Mobile Authenticator.
- Provides online configuration mechanism for easy configuration with Oracle Access Management.
- Multiple accounts can be configured with the respective one-time password displayed.
- Can be configured for Google accounts.
- Provides support to update the account name and secret key after configuration.
* General information about a Database - Initialization Parameters, Oracle Home, Version etc.
* Diagnostics - AWR, ASH
* Storage - Tablespace, Datafile, Control files, Archive logs
* Security - Users, Roles
* Monitoring - Sessions, Locks, Last queries, Invalid Objects and Broken Jobs
This application will help you get important information when the DBA does not have access to a computer and at hand have only a phone or tablet.
What is included?
· Import and export quick reference
· Data pump export and import example
· Session kill and statspack commands
· init.ora parameters which have the most impact
· RMAN backup, restore, duplicate commands
· Database stop/start commands
· Database roll forward example
· SGA composition
Have you ever got into a situation when a PROD database failed, needed to be restored, a schema exported or imported, sessions killed so on and just to make your life more difficult you had no internet connection and no documentation CDs at hand?
This APP contains the core knowledge and is always on your phone!
SAS® Mobile BI empowers decision makers with business reports and dashboards anywhere, anytime! SAS Mobile BI, part of the SAS® Visual Analytics solution, enables you to access and interact with reports and report elements such as graphs, tables, KPIs, and data grids.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
SAS Visual Analytics server backend versions 7.1 and 6.4.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Enables the creation of temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: Enables connection to remote servers, reports and data downloads.
• Act as an account authenticator: Enables the app to create connections to SAS Visual Analytics servers.
• Manage the account list: Enables the app to list and delete connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested on the following devices and versions of Android:
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4:
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Access to big data. You have the ability to access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS® LASR Analytics server.
Your use of this application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Mobile BI Software, linked to below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the application.
• Simplified Chinese
• Traditional Chinese
QubeSense, our mobility intelligence solution, captures and analyses all field data in real time. The solution includes 100% customisable modules for automated management of Orders, Expenses, Customers, Billing, Collections and Inventory, among others.
Implementing our mobility intelligence solution results in exponential increase in productivity & efficiency of the field force. Managers get real-time visibility to proactively manage their teams. You can track competitor presence and strategies at a granular level. Hierarchy and business rules based automated alerts/reports provide immediate and detailed metrics for intelligence-based decision-making.
Enterprise Mobility Intelligence
- Enterprise Mobility & Business Intelligence solution
- Most versatile & dynamic remote data management tool
- Designed specifically for remote team management
- Data captured, analysed & displayed, in real time
- Sales Reps require minimal to no training to use app
- Successfully used by clients across various industries
Completely Customised Solution
- 100% customised to meet your specific requirements
- Solution & reports personalised with your branding
- You decide the relevant data you want to collect/manage
- Regional customisation to support any language/currency
- Setup & implementation completed within three weeks
- Software as a Service solution; no initial investment required
Individualised Route Planning
- Customised daily route plans for each Sales Rep
- Route-specific customer list sorted based on location
- Easily update customer list based on customer addition
- Full access control for who can see route/customer list
- KPIs to identify optimum customer visit frequency
- Enable specific customer visit to specific day/time of week
Intelligent Order Taking
- Fast data capture with SKU checklists & auto-search
- Customised order taking forms for each Sales Rep
- Dynamic forms with products, categories & thumbnails
- Intelligent product sorting based on SKU profitability
- Update SKUs, forms globally across teams in real-time
- Auto quantity & amount totals for each sub-category
Signature, Barcodes & Photos
- Capture Signatures, Barcodes, Photos & GPS position
- Scan receipts for remote employee expense reporting
- Eliminate duplication; no manual data entry required
- Search specific SKU quickly via Barcode scanning
- Track competitor product placement at customer level
- Formulate customer-specific product placement strategy
Reports, Dashboards & Alerts
- Respond faster to your team, through real-time alerts
- Fully customised reporting & interactive dashboards
- Data formatted to integrate with your existing systems
- Real-time visibility into what’s happening on the field
- Automatically track when, where & who took an order
- Customised bills, orders sent instantly to customers
Tasks, Approvals & Reminders
- Send tasks to your field Sales Reps in real-time
- Cut down on mistakes with easy to follow audit trails
- Restrict tasks to specific time & GPS location radius
- Seamlessly update team with new products/offers/schemes
- Easy process flow for users with approvals/signoffs
- Keep tab on outstanding tasks at Sales Rep & team level
Availability, Assurance & Security
- Your data is safe, backed up & always available
- 99.9% availability & uptime guarantee for solution
- Sales Reps do not need data-plan or internet on field
- User-level access & permission control across solution
- Add or remove users instantly as per team changes
- Boost of efficiency & accountability across entire team
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the mobile event app, please visit the Mobile Help Desk located in Moscone West.
Version 1.1 should fix the language switch crash bug.
Ключевые возможности приложения BI Group всегда помогут Вам:
1. Быть в курсе последних новостей и предложений компании;
2. Просматривать планировки квартир;
3. Видеть стоимость кв.м, выбранной Вами квартиры;
4. Добавлять понравившиеся квартиры в «Избранное», что позволит в дальнейшем их быстро и легко найти;
5. Связаться с сотрудниками компании прямо из приложения.
Cubeware Mobile BI seamlessly integrates into your existing Cubeware Solutions Platform. Access your same, familiar reporting applications or create specific mobile apps. Analyze performance indicators for your business on the go or start working on your annual planning on your way to the office. It’s all possible with Cubeware Mobile BI.
For more information on Cubeware Mobile BI, visit our Web site at www.cubeware.com/mobilebi.
Are you a “doer”? Then try our app today and experience the capabilities of the Cubeware Solution Platform first hand in our free demo environment.
A user can freely change the chart type while viewing a report, and may choose chart colors from the built-in palette available in the standard version. In addition, a user can edit the data aggregation in graphs by using the slider available below each chart, without having to edit the chart parameters.
The data in tables can be sorted either by ascending or by descending. It is also possible to use filters, such as Top 10, as well as to filter the data by selecting dimensions (such as time, products, customers) currently displayed in a report. The data in table can be viewed in the form of graphs.
A user can import the data to Comarch Mobile BI application from all the analytical areas that are available in Comarch ERP XL system. After connecting to the Internet and downloading the reports, it is possible to continue working with the reports offline.
To protect the application data from being accessed by third parties (in case of losing a phone or having it stolen), the application has been equipped with a password protection system that can be run in the settings.
In demo version, there are several predefined reports available. They allow users to get familiar with the functionalities and characteristics of the application.
- Live tracking and tracing of your vehicles across Europe
- Ignition on / off
- Current speed
- Display the last or current trip on the map
- Start time and End time of the trip
- Start Address and End Address of the trip
- Assign classification per trip to private or business
- Display the trip on the map
- Edit the description of the trip
Alarm class 4/5
- Alarm block, if you want to suspend your vehicle for a short time from the service (alarm class 4 or 5 subscription is required for this service).
This app is available for every Moving Intelligence user. For now the services "Real Time" and "Tripprofiling" are supported. You'll need to be subscribed to one of these two services to make use of this app. The subscription of these service can be enabled via the Moving Intelligence web interface for a Moving Intelligence enabled vehicle.
Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
CollabMobile can easily use your existing data warehouse for building mobile reports and publish these reports to mobile devices in few mouse clicks. CollabMobile takes data from various data sources like Oracle, Sql Server, SAP, and web services.
Please check-out our web site
Runs on Android, iPhone, iPad
Interactive charts and tables
Data source independence
Report design wizard
Drill downs, hierarchies
In-Memory sorting, filtering
On-Server sorting, filtering
User based data filtering
Data compression for high performance
HTTPS based security
Combined OLAP and OLTP
Work flow integration over web views
PDF, HTML, image displaying
-Create and save Projects
-Create and save Places
-Generate Proximity (Buffer) constraints from places
-Get Estimates and projections by Proximity
-Get Points of Interest (POI) by constraint
-Places and projects synced with web application
Capabilities for subscribers:
-Generate Travel Time constraints
-Query multiple variables for geographic targeting (up to 5)
-Generate PDF Reports (e.g. Demographic Profile, Consumer Expenditure, and Signature by Place Type)
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
Oracle Documents Cloud Service is an easy-to-use yet powerful enterprise file sharing and sync solution that is built to meet the collaborative requirements of business users. Your business files and documents are simply too important to use with just any consumer-grade file sharing service.
With Oracle Documents Cloud Service, users have the familiarity and flexibility to share files with business colleagues inside and outside of the organization and sync those files across multiple devices. Your organization also gains the security of having full admin control over information that is being shared.
Please Note: Use of this application requires a subscription to Oracle Documents Cloud Service. More information is available at https://cloud.oracle.com/documents.
Documents Cloud Service allows you to:
- Easily access, view and manage your files on your Android device
- Instantly synchronize content, providing offline access and ensuring that you always have the latest version
- Upload pictures, documents and videos to quickly sync across devices and share with others
- Open and edit files in other apps installed on your Android device
- Securely share and store your files with encrypted transmission and storage
- Take advantage of the best-in-class Oracle Cloud infrastructure
Oracle Social Network is a secure enterprise collaboration and social networking solution for business. Oracle Social Network facilitates real-time collaboration between individuals and teams within and across enterprises with a broad range of social tools that seamlessly integrate business processes, activities, and enterprise applications such as Fusion CRM and Fusion HCM. With Oracle Social Network, users are able to stay informed of business activities and drive productivity with purposeful social networking. Oracle Social Network is available within the Oracle Cloud.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/fusion-apps/salescloudmobileandroideulasept2013-2009340.pdf
Note: The application requires separately licensing Oracle Sales Cloud Smartphone Edition to access data from Oracle Sales Cloud. The application requires Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 or higher.
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures
- Easily access a worklist from your cloud applications and quickly respond to approvals sitting in your inbox.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their talent scorecard and goals.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
Oracle Tap Requirements:
Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle Tap Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices (Doc ID 1558351.1) on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle Tap supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle Tap compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E55527_01/EULA/en/P6A_EULA.html.
Customize your task list with built-in filters, including completion status, due date, starred status, and more.
View task details including overall progress and associated project and WBS.
Update additional task details including Start/Finish dates, Time Spent, and Time Left.
Post comments to tasks and receive notifications when new comments are added.
Communicate with other team members by sending task details via e-mail, or even attach a photo from your photo library.
View and update codes and user defined fields associated with a task.
View and update steps for a task.
View P6 notebook topics associated with tasks.
View documents attached to tasks.
View predecessor and successor tasks within project schedules.
Filter tasks by typing just a few characters to match task names, IDs, codes and user defined fields, and WBS names.
View the IDs of your tasks along with their names.
Note: A current license and connection to Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8.3 or later is required. This app was previously called P6 Team Member and has been rebranded as P6. The P6 mobile app for Android is tested ONLY with following:
Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1.x-4.3 Jelly Bean
Android 4.4 KitKat
Oracle WebCenter Content for Android provides simple, secure access to your Oracle WebCenter Content environment, version 18.104.22.168.0 or higher. Users can easily browse, view, favorite and download important business documents from virtually anywhere. With the ability to download, critical files are stored locally and available with or without an Internet connection. Oracle WebCenter Content for Android ensures that your mobile workforce can stay informed and up-to-date with the most current information - ensuring better business decisions and faster resolution of issues.
Oracle WebCenter Content for Android lets you:
• Browse and preview your WebCenter Content files with full metadata
• Mark items as Favorites so that they can quickly & easily be located
• Download files for offline access and open them using 3rd party applications
• Manage files and folders: create, upload, rename, delete, copy, move, check-out/cancel check-out*
• Participate in workflows: list pending workflows, view workflow details, approve or reject*
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an Oracle WebCenter Content environment that is running version 22.214.171.124.0 or higher. Some features require the January 2014 patch of version 126.96.36.199.0. Please check with your Oracle WebCenter Content administrator or IT department to ensure that your system is up-to-date before installing and using this app.
Use Voice to:
Prepare for meetings
* View Relevant Notes - To see what happened during previous meetings
* See Important Activities - To view previous tasks and appointments
* Brush up on Opportunities - To check on revenue, close dates and win probabilities
Wrap up meetings
* Capture Notes and Activities quickly - To record key details before they are forgotten
* Create Contacts - To remember important new people
* Update Opportunities - To progress the deal along
Oracle EPM Mobile Requirements:
Oracle EPM Mobile requires a user account that has access to an Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Installation of 188.8.131.52.500 or higher.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E40248_01/epm.1112/mobile/epm_android_eula_oct2013.html.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle EPM Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle EPM supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle EPM compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
This application leverages functionality from the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management system.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www-content.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/crm-od-cms-android-eula-072913-1984881.pdf
Note: This application requires separate licensing of Oracle CRM On Demand Mobile Sales Data Access to access CRM data from Oracle CRM On Demand.
Universal Android app that is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Managers can access user, global, and pre-defined dashboards – all in one place.
Managers can access a list of timesheets awaiting their approval.
Managers can review, approve, or reject timesheets one at a time, or in bulk.
Managers can email or call team members for additional information, right from the mobile app.
Note: A current license and connection to Instantis EnterpriseTrack 9.0 or later is required.
- Enter expenses in multiple ways. Create expense lines from receipt images and calendar entries and with quick entry
- Add attendees from calendar events and address book and create new attendees
- Charge to projects and cost centers
- Flag policy violations and receipt requirements
- Submit expense reports
- Sync reference data automatically
- Enter expenses in connected or offline mode
- Approve expense reports
Oracle Fusion Expenses mobile application is compatible with Oracle Fusion Applications Release 9 and above and Oracle Internet Expenses 12.1.3 and above.